Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

The New Salvatore In Town. {Klaus Eli}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Salvatore

Elizabeth Salvatore

The New Salvatore In Town. {Klaus Eli} Empty
PostSubject: The New Salvatore In Town. {Klaus Eli}   The New Salvatore In Town. {Klaus Eli} EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:22 pm

I couldnt believe what had happened. I was planing on enrolling in mystic Falls high when I heard the front door swing open with Damon beaten to a pulp being help by Vivian. When he said that it was Klaus I had to meet this Orginal Vampire who insisted to torture my family.

As I was running through the forest to track him down I ran the staticts through my head. I was almost 100 years old, he was over 1,000 years old. He was stronger than I was. He was a hybrid so one bite from him meant death for me. But this creature needed to be talked to by the Only Salvatore woman.

I came up to the place he took residents. Knowing it was full of vampires I walked right in. Why would they fear a human? I stood in the middle of the welcoming foyar and looked around. "Niklaus Mikealson! I wish to talk to you Now!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The New Salvatore In Town. {Klaus Eli}   The New Salvatore In Town. {Klaus Eli} EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:28 pm

I was angry, my door had been thrown open an a voice was demanding me. Anyone that would demand something of me was a fool, I didn't succumb to the whims of people, especially average people. But I was feeling quite generous, so I leaped down from the balcony in the main hall of the mansion, and came face to face with a little girl. I knew she was but a baby, because she had yet to see anything - I could sense her weakness. But no one was allowed to call me Niklaus, even when my family called me that - it angered me, beyond belief.

In a bit of calm, anger I looked down upon her and spoke. "Hold your tongue child! My name is not Niklaus to you. Call me Klaus, nothing else. And give me one reason to not destroy you this very moment? Usually trespassers got their just desserts, so prove yourself - my dear. Go on, I am growing impatient." After I was done, I crossed my arms and smirked at the young vampire.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

Elizabeth Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The New Salvatore In Town. {Klaus Eli}   The New Salvatore In Town. {Klaus Eli} EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:34 pm

The there he was. He landed before. Since we were a bit close I took a step back to show some type of respect, even though I had none for him. And how dare he call me a child. Everyone is a baby compared to him. I didnt let my anger show, not to anyone. I would easily get rid of it on my way back home.

"Fine then, Klaus, I just wish to know why you insist on beating the living hell out of my family. First you take Stefan as your play toy all summer and now you thrash Damon around like he's a puppet. There are other worthy vampires for you to dispose of in thise town. Katherine Pierce to be one of them."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The New Salvatore In Town. {Klaus Eli}   The New Salvatore In Town. {Klaus Eli} EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:39 pm

I should have ripped her head off for even mentioning Katerina Petrova to me, she was a disgrace - and no longer a threat to me. But she crossed the line, even assuming that I should feel obligated to give her a response. No one demanded things to an Original and got away with it, so she wouldn't be the first. I was furious, my eyes blazing red and topaz - as my lycanthrope and vampire attributes came through, and both sets of my fangs were visible - along with my protruding veins. Each word came out as a snarl now, as I spoke to her - showing no sign of holding back. "Because the Salvatore's need to learn to keep their mouths shut, you most of all at this point. Don't come in and try to prove something, a family bond? There is no such thing, and you can't demand things - no one lives through that. Beggars can't be choosers dear, And if you dare think that I would touch Katerina Petrova you are mistaken. Such a filthy whore shouldn't even be graced with my fist or fangs - so you need to hold yourself down, missy. Because I am not like my brother Kol, I may have a longer fuse - but I am still much, much crazier."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

Elizabeth Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The New Salvatore In Town. {Klaus Eli}   The New Salvatore In Town. {Klaus Eli} EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:49 pm

His face didnt scare me. I couldnt believe he was even threatining me like this. I knew he was an Orginal, but nobody ever dared to talk to me like that, espically a man. I stood my ground as i placed on hand on my hip.

"I know that if I were in my right mind I wouldnt have come here in the first place. The onloy reason why I came here was for family. Believe it or not family protects each other, not kill each other. My family may be wierd, but we protect each other, not carry around sibilings in coffins for the past 1000 years. I was as clam as I could be. "I am a very civil woman. Its how I grew up. Now that we are in the twenty-first centeruy I may have to change the way I act to people who harm or mame my family."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The New Salvatore In Town. {Klaus Eli}   The New Salvatore In Town. {Klaus Eli} EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:08 pm

Such a feisty girl, that was admirable. But she was foolish, and arrogant if she thought she could burst into a home and speak like that. I smirked at every word, she was simply fueling the fire - and I was blazing across wildfire at this point. I held my tongue though, I wasn't going to say anything to be evil - and I wasn't going to punish her, like she deserved. I simply followed every word until she was done, and it was my turn. "Don't bring my siblings into this. They are none of your concern, and my family doesn't go around starting things they can't finish - unlike yours. You see, if Damon wasn't treating Elena so harshly, or being such a twat, I wouldn't have hurt him. But when a good ambiance, a good vibe is disturbed - I snap, so he just happened to be what I targeted. Oh so sorry for causing him some pain. You should be thanking me, at least I didn't beat him within an inch of his life - like my baby brother did." I ignored her comment about the civil woman, because she was far from it - and I was far from being a gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

Elizabeth Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The New Salvatore In Town. {Klaus Eli}   The New Salvatore In Town. {Klaus Eli} EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:50 pm

I knew coming here was the wrong thing to do. Now leaving it was going to be rough. How do I out wit an Orginial vampire who knows every little thing? I took a mental moment to scream in my mind and think my options through. I finally thought of it.

"Yes you are right,Mr. Mikealson. It was my wrong doing to come here in the first place when it seems your older brother has indeed done worse. I guess that is what I get for being such a naivie 100 year old vampire who dosent take the time to think a situation through before acting out. You have every right to do anything and everything you wish to do to me, seeeing that you are of THE higher authority. Kill me, take me, use me as a weapon for some unknown sceme of yours, as long as it doesnt involove me investigating your sister's 'slumber parties' with Damon." I said throwing Rebekah under the bus.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The New Salvatore In Town. {Klaus Eli}   The New Salvatore In Town. {Klaus Eli} EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:07 pm

Every comment she made was beginning to irritate me. Why did everyone assume so low of me, because I wasn't all that bad. So it may seem like I was horrible, from the other side of things - but in all honesty, I wasn't. Protecting my family, wanting more of my species to be around - so what if it seemed evil, it was all an act of loneliness. I was misunderstood and angry, not necessarily evil - at least that is what I got from the situation I was in. Had she really thought that my sister sleazing around would really bother me? I already knew everything one of my siblings did, and I had no problem with it - what so ever.

As I stared at her, I moved closer, moving her hair out of her eyes. I was going to be a bit nicer now, and a hell of a lot calmer. "My name is Klaus - not Mr. Mikaelson, dear. And he is my baby brother, not younger - you see, we differentiate. I don't do devastation, if I get mad - I kill, so naturally I let Damon live, and instead - went and killed someone else. And I will not kill you, or take you - unless you want to go out to dinner with me, that is. You are free to leave whenever, but when you do decide to leave - tell Vivian I said hello, and I hope that Damon is remaining faithful, like he should be."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

Elizabeth Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The New Salvatore In Town. {Klaus Eli}   The New Salvatore In Town. {Klaus Eli} EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:30 am

As he stepped closer I thought I was done for. But I mentally relaxed when he brushed my hair out of my face. I considered his words. He isn't as evil as people make him out to be. I knew he had problems with being in control. But did he just ask me out for dinner? Or to my last supper? I was an idot for even leaving the Boarding house in the first place. Oh well. My actions always end in disaster.

"Are you asking me to dinner or were you being scarcastic? I mean I would love to get to know you better now after my blinded rage into your beautiful home, Klaus."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Salvatore In Town. {Klaus Eli}   The New Salvatore In Town. {Klaus Eli} Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Salvatore In Town. {Klaus Eli}
Page 1 of 1