Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

Elizabeth Salvatore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Elizabeth Salvatore Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth Salvatore   Elizabeth Salvatore EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore TimeofDying1

Elizabeth Salvatore Elizabeth-Gillies-7

"Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements, Even if it leads nowhere? ~Adele, chasing pavements"

------------------------------------------------------
It's Ms. Elizabeth Salvatore to you, bub! And so what if i have multiple personality disorder? Lexi Branson can pawn your two-dimensional ass! You wanna have a go? Meet me in our favorite place at two o' clock - that would be eastern timezone in case you're curious. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
------------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth Salvatore TimeofDying2

00I. Full name: Elizabeth Christina Salvatore

0II. Nicknames:Eli, Liz, Lizzie, Chrissy

III. Years of age: 16 {since 1912. Really 118 years of age}

0IV. Date of birth: april 12, 1894 {turned April 12, 1912}

00V. Gender: female

0VI. Blood type: unknown

VII. Sexual alignment: Heterosexual

Elizabeth Salvatore TimeofDying3

00I. Play by: Would like one, but doesnt know who to get one.

0II. Body type: Athletic build, medium hieght

III. Height and weight: 5'4 {Five feet, four inches} 115lbs

0IV. Hair: Reaches just below her shoulders, dark brown and curly. Its thick and is hard to brush out.

00V. Eyes: Oval eletric blue eyes.

0VI. Unique features: The only freckle she has is by her right eye at the top.

VII. Dressing style: Bootcut jeans, heels {boots, stilletos, dance shoes} different colored shirts. The occasional skirt or dress.

Elizabeth Salvatore TimeofDying4

00I. Likes:
1.) Historical movies
2.) Reading
3.) Acting like a human
4.) dancing
5.) Going to concerts

0II. Dislikes:
1.) Football
2.) Preepy teenage girls
3.) People who only think of themselves
4.) Painting
5.) Science

III. Quirks/habits:
1.) Saying the right thing at the wrong time
2.) Tapping her foot when feeling awkward
3.) Plays with her hair when board

0IV. Fears:
1.) Water
2.) Boats/ Ships
3.) Anything to do with water activity

00V. Secrets:
1.) Losing her family
2.) Being lonely

0VI. Strengths:
1.) Skilled fighter
2.) Cunning
3.) Defussing any situation fast and easy

VII. Weaknesses:
1.) Hydrophobic {Scared of the water}
2.) Says the wrong things at the right time
3.) Doesnt want anybody's help when she really needs it.

VIII. Other: n/a
0IX. Overall personality:Elizabeth is what you can call your typical girl next door. She maybe a girl you want to hang out with all the time. She has the guts to talk to anyone. Some people admirer her, others cant believe she does what she does. But she does have her moments when she feels like violence {to a degree} can help solve a soultion.

The above is her act, This is the really Elizabeth Salvatore: scarcastic, bitchy, drinking, angry teenage girl who is lost in the world. She has this side of her that she tries to keep hidden from everyone else, but seems to not care when it comes out. Nobody can help her out of it, but herself. She can get herself out only when she knows where her breaking point is. She feels vunerable becase she feels weak to everyone else. She seems to be a damsel in distress when she is not drinking any type of acohol either alone or with someone else. She seems to confide in Katherine when she knows she needs help. She seems to try to help Stefan and Damon when they are at their wits-end, but she refuese their help.

Elizabeth Salvatore TimeofDying5

00I. Father: Full name: Harry Salvatore /Age: died at 45 /Occupation: CEO of a Talioring business /Species: vampire /Status: deceased

0II. Mother Full name: Christina Marie Stoner- Salvatore /Age: died at 40 /Occupation: Stay at home mother /Species: human /Status: decceased

III. Siblings: none

0IV. Other significant people: Two uncles. Damon and Stefan Salvatore.

00V. Pets: none

0VI. Overall history: Elizabeth Chrisitina Salvatore was a very sweet girl. She travled to England with her mother and father when his job was trnasfered to London. They had stayed in London for six years, since she was 10.By 1912 her father wanted to move back to the States and continue his tailoring busniess there. Her family was wealthy. Then the Titanic came along. They got tickets for first class arrangments on the vast ship.

On the day of April 12, 1912; Elizabeth turned 16 years of age. Her mother gave her a locket. The locket contained a picture of her and her parents. Then after reciving the necklace, the ship hit an iceburg. Her father had enough time to force feed her his blood before the ship started sinking. They were thrown into the 28 degree water and all died of hypothermia {spelling}.

She woke up in New York three days later, no longer human. She found a ring on her index finger. It was a lapis luzuil stone. Her father had turned her into a vampire in order to save her.

Ever since then she stayed in the Salvatore Boarding house, staying in for decades at a time and only leaving at night. She hated drinking innocent people, but she had too.

Elizabeth Salvatore TimeofDying6

00I. Member group title: Vampire

0II. Famous last words:If I am going to die, i am going to die trying.

III. Prove yourself: Yes

0IV. Post script: {nothing I can think of right now}

Elizabeth Salvatore TimeofDying7-1

SYR INTEGRA of CAUTION 2.0 created this and she will happily hunt you down, rip out your spinal cord, and beat you to death with it if you steal her hard work and claim it as your own. especially since she will gladly share it with any and all who wish to use it, provided they leave her nice, little credit attached.

Back to top Go down
http://bittersweetdreams.forumotion.eu
Admin
Admin

Elizabeth Salvatore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Salvatore   Elizabeth Salvatore EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:12 pm

Elizabeth Salvatore AcceptedTransparente
Welcome to Mystic Falls!
Back to top Go down
http://bittersweetdreams.forumotion.eu

Elizabeth Salvatore
Page 1 of 1