Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

Kol Mikaelson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson Empty
PostSubject: Kol Mikaelson   Kol Mikaelson EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:18 pm

OOC: It's Jordan - I thought I would give Kol a try :3

Name: Kol Mikaelson

Age: 10th Century (Around 1,112 - but for best reference 1000+)

History: Kol was born during the Middle Ages along side his brothers: Klaus, Henrik, Fin and Elijah, and his sister, Rebekah. His parents were Mikael, and his mother was Esther, a very powerful witch. For unknown reasons, the Mikaelson's moved to the Americas in which is now Mystic Falls, Virginia. Upon arrival they were bombarded with the werewolves, and had to take refuge in a cave on nights of the full moon to be protected. It was during one of these full moons that his brothers Henrik and Klaus went to go see the werewolves, and that night - only Klaus returned. After their innocent brother's death, it was agreed upon, by Esther and Mikael that something had to be done. After their ultimatum, Esther cast a spell that would make the Originals - the first vampires.

Mikael killed them all by sinking his sword into each one of them, thus turning them into vampires. Kol, as he came back in transition - he was forced by his father to drink human blood, thus finalizing his ascension as a vampire. For reasons that have yet to be told, he was staked in the early 1900's by his brother Klaus, to keep him safe, presumably - from Mikael. Now that he has been un-daggered, he lives with his family in Mystic Falls, in their mansion on the outskirts of town.

Role playing sample: After nearly a hundred years, I was finally un-daggered.... it was simply, blissful. It was interesting to see how the world around me changed - the cars, well they have had major upgrades. Everything had evolved so quickly that it was a bit difficult to take in, but then again - when you live forever, you have to accept the fact that everything changes. Mystic Falls seemed like a nice place and all, but I really just needed to get away from the mainstream of the city, and go somewhere... private.

As I entered the Grill and approached the bar, I noticed a very beautiful girl, with auburn hair. She was alone, and that was my chance - I desperately needed to feed, and my appetite was getting ferocious, literally yelling at me from the inside. With a devilish smile, I sat next to her and tried to make formal conversation, to see if I was still caught up with the times, assuming that pick-up lines and various other means of communication hadn't drastically changed in the last one-hundred years.

"Hello dear, why is such a beautiful girl all alone - are you currently not being courted by someone?"

I knew something was wrong as soon as the word courted was mentioned, damn the luck - things had changed. I quickly shook it off like it was nothing, assuming that she would really pay no mind to it.

"No, I honestly can't say I am in a relationship or anything of the sort right now. And are you okay, you seem a bit... off - I only read about courting in like really old books."

I flashed her a devilishly beautiful smile, as I compelled her to come back to the mansion with me. Driving a car... that was an interesting task, but I did it - because I am obviously such a genius that no task is to difficult for me. I took her to the living room like quarters and drank from her at my leisure. With a smile on my face I leaned back with my arms rested on the back of the couch, I knew in that very moment - I was going to enjoy Mystic Falls.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Kol Mikaelson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kol Mikaelson   Kol Mikaelson EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:14 pm

Kol Mikaelson AcceptedTransparente
Welcome to Mystic Falls!
Back to top Go down
http://bittersweetdreams.forumotion.eu

Kol Mikaelson
Page 1 of 1