Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

Girls Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Girls Night Empty
PostSubject: Girls Night   Girls Night EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:55 pm

Jeremy was going to stay at a friends house for the weekend. Ric was staying at his apartment for the weekend to clean up the place. He hadn't really been back to his place since Klaus took over his body and had kept Katerine prisoner there. Before Ric left she asked if I wasn't going to stay over at the boarding house. I told him that i'd either spend the night with someone or have someone sleep over here.

I didn't have the heart to tell him that I didn't need to be babysat and that I wanted to be alone. I was tired of being treated like a child. I understood why Ric treated me like a child. He thought he owed it to Jenna to take care of us. But what Damon and Stefan were doing, that was just suffocating. I could never make my own decisions around them.

I wanted to be normal, well as normal as I could be. I needed a break from the supernatural and even though Caroline was a supernatural begin such as myself, I knew she needed one too. Between her becoming a vampire, Tyler leaving to break his sire bond to Klaus, and just Klaus in general. She was stressed out like no tomorrow. Since my parents died, well my adoptive parents died my world got turned upside down.
I was pulled out of my thoughts when Ric gave me a goodbye hug.

"Goodbye Ric, see you soon." I said hugging him back. He left the house and got into his car. I waved to him when he pulled out of the driveway. I watched as he drove down the street. I closed the door and ran up to my room when he disappeared. I grabbed my phone off of my bed and texted Caroline.

Hey Carebear, are you free to spend the weekend at my house? Please let me know ASAP!
Love Elena

I slipped my phone into my pocket as I waited for her to reply. I ran down the steps and around the corner. I yanked the door open that belonged to the space under the stairs. I pulled the string to the light. I routed around for about five minutes until I found exactly what I was looking for. I grabbed two bottles at a time and took them up to my room. I set them on the dresser and made a few more trips. Finally my phone went off.
Back to top Go down

Girls Night
Page 1 of 1