Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

Skyler Night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

Skyler Night Empty
PostSubject: Skyler Night   Skyler Night EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Skyler Night
Skyler Night TimeofDying1

Skyler Night Skyler10

"The pain you caused has left me dead inside
I'm gonna make sure you regret that night"

------------------------------------------------------
It's Skyler Night to you, bub! And so what if i have multiple personality disorder? *insert awesome name here can pawn your two-dimensional ass! You wanna have a go? Meet me in The Vampire Diaries at two o' clock - that would be GMT London time in case you're curious. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
------------------------------------------------------

Skyler Night TimeofDying2

00I. Full name: Skyler Night
0II. Nicknames: Sky but only for a select few.
III. Years of age: 22
0IV. Date of birth: 2nd Feb
00V. Gender: Female.
0VI. Blood type: O Negative
VII. Sexual alignment: Heterosexual

Skyler Night TimeofDying3

00I. Play by: Hayden Panettiere
0II. Body type: Slender, Athletic
III. Height and weight: 5ft 5
0IV. Hair: Blonde, usually has it tied back so she can do her job but is known to have it down when the job involves dating a vampire to lure them out.
00V. Eyes: Clear Blue
0VI. Unique features: He a scar on her left wrist from a fight with a vampire but it's usually covered with a bracelet.
VII. Dressing style: Likes to wear practical clothes since she could be called into action at any second. She has weapons concealed anywhere and everywhere she can hide them. However she loves to look good. Who else is going to lure the vampires in?

Skyler Night TimeofDying4

00I. Likes: Stakes, hunting, killing vampires, playing mind games on others, men, parties.
0II. Dislikes: Vampires, Werewolves, flirting with vampires/ werewolves, having nothing to do, closed spaces.
III. Quirks/habits: She likes to keep working, can be sarcastic at times, likes to out smart vampires.
0IV. Fears: Dying alone, not being able to save those she loves, a normal life.
00V. Secrets: She is a vampire slayer, she doesn't know where she fits in in the world. She always feels out of place.
0VI. Strengths: Hunting, fighting, weaponry.
VII. Weaknesses: Her emotions (no longer seems to have any real emotions), Not knowing when to stop (She wont stop until they are dead), her family.

VIII. Other: Particularities of their personality. Optional.
0IX. Overall personality: Skyler can be very one minded. Once she has a job laid in front of her she will commit 100% to carrying it out no matter who it is she has to kill. To her all vampires are the same and should all die for what they are and she wont rest until she herself puts the stake through their heart.

She can be sarcastic and a smart ass when shes in the mood to speak to someone about something other than work. Work is number one priority for her and nothing gets in the way.

Skyler Night TimeofDying5

00I. Father: James Night / 35: /Occupation: Banker Species Human: /Status Deceased
0II. Mother Izabella: /32: /Occupation: Teacher /Species Human: /Status: Decceased
III. Siblings: Summer Night/ 6 / Status: Deceased
0IV. Other significant people: Mavrik Walters/ 38/ Occupation: Hunter / Species: Human / Status: Alive
00V. Pets: Doesn't have one
0VI. Overall history: Skyler grew up like any other normal girl. Her parents loved her and she couldn't of had a better life. That was until one day when she returned home from school to find her entire family dead. It destroyed her world and she soon changed because of it. Mavrik, a hunter found her later that night sat at the park and he offered to take her in and teacher her all he knew so she could take revenge on those that stole her life.

From the age of 8 she was taught how to fight and protect herself from vampires. Mavrik made sure she wouldn't be another satistic named after being mistakenly killed by an animal attack. From 18 she was unleashed onto the vampires, killing 4 in her first month. From then on shes been working day to day to bring down as many blood suckers as she can,

Skyler Night TimeofDying6

00I. Member group title: Human, hunter.
0II. Famous last words: Carpe Diem. Live life to the full cause you never know when its going to be your last.
III. Prove yourself: Yes
0IV. Post script: N/A

Skyler Night TimeofDying7-1

SYR INTEGRA of CAUTION 2.0 created this and she will happily hunt you down, rip out your spinal cord, and beat you to death with it if you steal her hard work and claim it as your own. especially since she will gladly share it with any and all who wish to use it, provided they leave her nice, little credit attached.
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Skyler Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyler Night   Skyler Night EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:56 pm

Skyler Night AcceptedTransparente
Welcome to Mystic Falls!
Back to top Go down
http://bittersweetdreams.forumotion.eu

Skyler Night
Page 1 of 1