Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

I Could Never Forget That Beautiful Face ( Vivian | Stefan )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivian Salvatore

Vivian Salvatore

I Could Never Forget That Beautiful Face ( Vivian | Stefan ) Empty
PostSubject: I Could Never Forget That Beautiful Face ( Vivian | Stefan )   I Could Never Forget That Beautiful Face ( Vivian | Stefan ) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:01 pm

Since my parents had died, I was a total mess. I wasn't myself at all and was pushing everyone that cared about me away, friends - family, guys. I was supposed to be meeting suitors, but I couldn't deal with that, between mother and father dying - and Stefan Salvatore... well, I just wanted to die, myself. I dropped to my knees in front of Stefan's grave, ignoring my dress getting dirt all over it. My best friend was dead, and I wasn't willing to pay attention to anything, it wasn't fair. In between sobs and trying to gasp for air, I managed to mutter a few words.

"S-s-s-Stefan! Why... Why are you gone, please... this isn't fair.... My parents, then you... Why? This isn't fair! This isn't fair!"

Tears poured down my face as I hit the ground around me with my fists. I wasn't strong, but I was ignoring the pain, and ignoring the leaves and twigs snapping around me - I was to upset to care.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: I Could Never Forget That Beautiful Face ( Vivian | Stefan )   I Could Never Forget That Beautiful Face ( Vivian | Stefan ) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:43 pm

The moon high above poured the light onto my face as I sat up in one of the many trees in the cemetery. Gazing down, I could hear the cries of a familiar voice. Almost immediately, I knew who it was.
"Vivian." I whispered, my eyes growing soft.
As quietly as I could, I jumped off of the branch, rustling a few leaves along the way. My feet softly shuffled towards her back, listening to each word she was saying. It broke my heart to know that she was dying inside because of my 'death'.
I dropped to my knees behind her, not caring that she could hear me.
"I'm so sorry." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Vivian Salvatore

Vivian Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: I Could Never Forget That Beautiful Face ( Vivian | Stefan )   I Could Never Forget That Beautiful Face ( Vivian | Stefan ) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:19 pm

The voice that lurked behind me was one that was... familiar. It couldn't be true in a million years, because the dead were incapable of rising, were they not? I didn't want to turn around, didn't want my reality to crumble if the voice were truly his, I couldn't manage my life after that. But maybe it was him, maybe he was an angel or a voice from heaven, coming to comfort me in my time of need. The boy was a saint so I doubted it would be anything of negative connotation, if he were back - but the thought still seemed highly impossible.

Slowly I spun around, not caring if my dress got dirty at this point. And in all his glory, the boy I loved stood - Stefan Salvatore. In that moment I knew he wasn't normal, he looked different almost - he gave me a weird vibe, but I tried to ignore it. The boy I cared so much about was back, my best friend was here - and I didn't care. The question was, where was Damon? Wouldn't they both show up? Or maybe only one spirit was allowed back at a time, that had to be it - I was going with it. As I rubbed my tears away, I looked up to him and gave a slight smile - trying to keep my voice steady. "Is that really you... Stefan?"
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: I Could Never Forget That Beautiful Face ( Vivian | Stefan )   I Could Never Forget That Beautiful Face ( Vivian | Stefan ) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:59 pm

OOC: :O I just saw this. Damn, sorry!
The pain I had caused her was written across her face, presenting itself to me. If there was a way I could somehow absorb all of the pain and suffering she had to endure, I would gladly step up to the task, welcome in all the sorrow. It was tearing my heart to see her in such a state as this.

My one, true friend was breaking inside all because of a stupid mistake on my behalf. Mentally cursing myself, I enveloped her into a hug, softly whispering into her ear, "Of course it's me, Vivian," I ran my hand across her hair, trying my hardest not to ask the one question I wanted to so badly to ask, even if I knew the answer. No matter how many times I wouldn't hear her heart beat, I would still wait and wait, trying to at least hear the familiar drumming. It was a wish far too gone.

I pulled back slightly, wiping away the remaining tears under her eyes, "I don't want you to cry on my behalf. I'm so sorry for betraying you like that. It was a selfish act. Forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Could Never Forget That Beautiful Face ( Vivian | Stefan )   I Could Never Forget That Beautiful Face ( Vivian | Stefan ) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Could Never Forget That Beautiful Face ( Vivian | Stefan )
Page 1 of 1