Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

Vivian Aultman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivian Salvatore

Vivian Salvatore

Vivian Aultman Empty
PostSubject: Vivian Aultman   Vivian Aultman EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:25 pm

Vivian Aultman
Vivian Aultman TimeofDying1

Vivian Aultman Carlyraejepsen-382x576

"A diamond bullet and a gun made of gold, she was covered in blood last seen in San Francisco."

------------------------------------------------------
It's Jordan Dat Boss to you, bub! And so what if i have multiple personality disorder? Kol Mikaelson can pawn your two-dimensional ass! You wanna have a go? Meet me in the bathroom stall, next to the penis graffiti at two o' clock - that would be East Coast in case you're curious. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
------------------------------------------------------

Vivian Aultman TimeofDying2

00I. Full name: Vivian Aultman
0II. Nicknames: Viv, And Whatever else anyone calls her
III. Years of age: 164
0IV. Date of birth: August 23, 1848
00V. Gender: Female
0VI. Blood type: 1800's so no?
VII. Sexual alignment: Heterosexual

Vivian Aultman TimeofDying3

00I. Play by: Carly Rae Jepsen
0II. Body type: Slender, pretty toned, yet curvacious
III. Height and weight: 5'5" and weighs about 115 pounds
0IV. Hair: Vivian has long auburn hair that is normally straight, but she styles it differently all the time.
00V. Eyes: She has sweet, average sized grey-blue eyes.
0VI. Unique features: Ears are pierced, she has a belly-button ring.
VII. Dressing style: She loves to wear dresses, but also loves to look cute. She will honestly wear anything that Stefan approves of.

Vivian Aultman TimeofDying4

00I. Likes: Stefan, Blood, Dancing, Music, Make Up, Art, etc.
0II. Dislikes: Damon, Evil People, Killing humans, Obnoxiousness, Rudeness
III. Quirks/habits: Designing clothes, Partying, Painting
0IV. Fears: Being Away From Stefan, True Death, and the Originals
00V. Secrets: May be in love with Stefan, Wishes she could have human blood - at least once
0VI. Strengths: Cool Headed, Agile and Compassionate
VII. Weaknesses: Stubborn, Small, Not Exactly a Fighter

VIII. Other: Ne.
0IX. Overall personality: Vivian is sweet, bubbly, cheerful, likeable, charismatic, kind, and charming. She has a hard time not being sweet to Stefan, because he is the nicest person, she thinks she has ever met. If anything she is infatuated by him and he brings out all her good qualities, while Damon brings out the bad.

She is also somewhat spontaneous and silly, which makes her a fun person to hang out with - sometimes. Vivian goes out of her way to be kind to those that need it, and she has a charming bit in her personality. Usually people are instantly taken by her, just how she treats them.

Vivian Aultman TimeofDying5

00I. Father: Carlyle Aultman: /Age (or age they died at): 45/Occupation: Doctor /Species (if not human, specify): Human /Status(living or deceased): Deceased
0II. Mother Alyssa Aultman: /Age(or age they died at): 43/Occupation: Lawyer /Species(if not human, specify): Human /Status(living or decceased): Deceased
III. Siblings: N/A
0IV. Other significant people: Stefan and Damon Salvatore ('Family'/Friend - and Enemy)
00V. Pets: N/A
0VI. Overall history: Vivian was born in Mystic Falls, Virginia in 1848, to Alyssa and Carlyle. She had a normal life, that of a Southern Belle, and was quickly forced to grow up. The Aultman's were somewhat of nobility in the south and were expected to live in the high life, being that they were founders - but never got credit, so they still kept up appearances. She grew up along side Stefan and Damon Salvatore, and always had a sort of crush on Stefan.

When she was eighteen, she met Stefan, after he was supposedly dead. He made her a vampire, so they could be friends forever - and maybe more. She had no reason to not accept this, and she has been gladly following Stefan ever since. She has had troubles though trying to be around him, because she was afraid to tell him how she really felt, in fear he would leave her - because he loved Katherine.

Now she roams around Mystic Falls with Stefan, and lives in the boarding house with him. She tries to attend school along his side, but she never really enjoyed that - because she saw him with Elena, and it upset her. She steers clear of Damon, because he always acts like he wants to get in her pants, and she isn't like that.

Vivian Aultman TimeofDying6

00I. Member group title: Vampire
0II. Famous last words: If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.
III. Prove yourself: Obviously, yes.
0IV. Post script: SUPER DUPER

Vivian Aultman TimeofDying7-1

SYR INTEGRA of CAUTION 2.0 created this and she will happily hunt you down, rip out your spinal cord, and beat you to death with it if you steal her hard work and claim it as your own. especially since she will gladly share it with any and all who wish to use it, provided they leave her nice, little credit attached.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Vivian Aultman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivian Aultman   Vivian Aultman EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Vivian Aultman AcceptedTransparente
Welcome to Mystic Falls!
Back to top Go down
http://bittersweetdreams.forumotion.eu

Vivian Aultman
Page 1 of 1