Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

Past times (Sky/ Kol)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:36 pm

I knew she was smart - she could feel that I had held back before. I smiled, as she pulled me back in, I didn't even want to speak, just shower her how happy I was. Happy for the fact that I hadn't totally killed her, happy for the fact that we would be together as long as we possibly could be - which needed to be forever. Just hearing her say she loved me, that made everything better - even if she had said it a bit before she died, I now knew that she meant it. Even if she had before, that wasn't important - she said it as an immortal, and that meant so much more. And it was true, somewhat, it was us, Sky, myself and my family - against the world.

"If by us, you include my family - they will protect you too. And thanks, those were bothering me."

As we stared at each other, she wiped away my tears - and I couldn't help but laugh, I had made a fool of myself.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:44 pm

Her eyes widened in surprise, she'd forgotten about his family. "What if they don't like me? I am... was a hunter." She said ignoring the sudden urge to drink something. She didn't like to think about the fact that she'd had to drink human blood soon. It freaked her out slightly.

His laughter made her smile. She couldn't help it, it was contagious. "What's so funny?" She asked watching him laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:50 pm

She was worried, I couldn't blame her - my family was a bit... brash. But they would just have to get over themselves, I found love and I wasn't losing it. Hell, I didn't mind the fact that Fin made Sage... so what was the difference here? Everyone could make their own love, but if I wasn't allowed - I was going to be furious. With a smile, I looked into her eyes - she was thirsty. I kissed her for a moment, gently as ever and just leaned into her, foreheads pressed against each other. I ran a hand through her hair, combing it with my fingers - it was impossibly soft. In an excited tone of voice, I replied to her.

"Fresh blood or a blood bag? I can get both - just tell me, because you need to complete your transition, hun. And... I was crying, it was silly - you are alive, and you got to be the man and wipe away my tears... it was funny, to me at least."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:31 pm

As they sat there forehead against forehead she couldn't help but gaze at his eyes up close. With a smile she caught one last cheeky kiss from him before he spoke.

"Bag. That's donated right?" She asked, she wouldn't drink anything that had taken a live. She just couldn't do it. "It's okay to cry, it just makes you human and everyone needs to be a little human sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:09 pm

I gripped her face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs over either side of it. I loved her, and she knew it - I knew it - God knew it, if he was up there. I wasn't going to move from this position, I wanted to be like this until our bodies eventually gave out - whenever that was for vampires. I kept pecking her lips with mine, trying to resist the urge - but succumbing to it in the end. Her lips were simply the sweetest things in the world, and I was hooked - on a sugar high. As she asked about the bags, I simply kissed her lips, in between every word.

"I wouldn't give it to you if it wasn't donated, Skyler, baby. I remembered our promise - I do the killing, or taking.... rather. I love you to much to ruin that."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:09 pm

"No killing! Blood banks only or I'm taking the Stefan diet. If he can do it then I'm sure I can." She smiled laughing at the many kisses he showered her with. It was like he though she wasn't real. It felt nice to be wanted for more than work for once.

"I wish you wouldn't kill either. You don't need to Kol, it's possible to survive without the killing I've seen it done many times." She said getting to her feet and holding her hand out for him to join her.

"I guess I can't join you in the hunt for blood bags." She said nodding to the door which she knew concealed the daylight.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:28 pm

I couldn't help but return the smile as she laughed at me and held one herself. Contemplating the Stefan diet was stupid, he was weak and moronic - animal blood would make you about as strong as an above average human, which wasn't good. I needed my girlfriend - if that is what she was - to be strong, be able to fight or even play fight with me. I was forcing her to drink human blood, one way or another - and that was final. I frowned, however, when she told me I didn't need to kill - it bothered me, that was what I lived for - the kill, the pure essence that kept me alive. I retaliated, softly as I took her hand, and kissed her again.

"No Stefan diet, you should be nothing like him - hes a fool. And I kill, because I have for a very long time - there is no changing that, my love. But I will get you some blood bags, and hell - I can get you a daylight ring. But until then, no - you can't join in the hunt - you have to stay here. There is cable and other things, if you get bored."

Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:51 am

She frowned and looked off too the window. She'd always thought highly of Stefan. Of as highly as a hunter could think of a vampire for turning away from killing humans. Yet here she was being told to do the exact opposite.

She was never going to be okay with him killing, but she would have to live with it as along as she didn't see him do it. "Okay... well hurry back to me." She said reaching up to place one last kiss on his lips before she moved to sit back on the sofa.

"Vampires having cable." She smirked to herself. It had always been a tradition for vampires to be old fashioned creatures of the night, yet here they were walking the day like everyday humans and watching cable.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:48 pm

As she leaned up and kissed me, I simply kissed her back and smiled, her hand in mine, as I let go of it for her to sit back down. Now I needed to go get her some blood, and a talisman - as soon as possible. Before she could say anything else to me, I was gone.

Sometime Later

I had been gone for at least three hours getting her what she needed. I had several coolers full of blood bags for her, and I had a beautiful collection of talismans for her to choose from. I opened the door and made sure none of the sunlight came through to get her, and I dragged the coolers and the suitcase of jewelery inside. As I dropped the cooler, I sat down on the couch and sat the briefcase on the coffee table, as I wrapped my arms around her back and kissed her passionately. "You will never have to worry again - I am not leaving anymore. And take a look in the briefcase and tell me what you like, I am getting you a drink." I said, as I went to the cooler and was back in the blink of an eye with several A- blood bags for her to drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Past times (Sky/ Kol)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bittersweet Dreams :: Mystic Falls :: Public Library-
Jump to: