Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

Past times (Sky/ Kol)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

Past times (Sky/ Kol) Empty
PostSubject: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:26 pm

Skys hand lightly trailed across the books as she walked by. She was looking for a particular book on the towns history. It did good to know who was and who wasn't still around today. Some were obvious, whilst the others lived a quiet life killing others.

She stopped at one book and pulled it out to read the contents. So much of the important stuff was hidden from these books. She shoved the book back with a sign and leant back against the shelf with her eyes closed. Where would the founders diaries be? She had to find them.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Even if all of these historian's books were wrong, I still enjoyed reading the stories they came up with. Some of these were simply half-witted imbeciles that couldn't realize they were in for a good history lesson, even if it decked them in the face. As I walked through the aisles, something caught my attention - a sigh, a womanly one at that. With my keen senses I tracked it down, to who I assumed it came from - a petite blonde that was breathtaking, to say the least.

I could tell she was looking for some books, as she kept going through the shelves. That sigh must have been from the lack of something, or maybe what she had found wasn't what she expected - the usual response to these dreadful books. I zoned in on her and leaned against the bookshelf next to her - and flashed her a smile. Trying to be gentle and kind, I took a different tone with my voice.

"Having trouble finding things, miss?"
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:44 pm

She nearly had heart attack as somone spoke beside her. She hadn't heard him approaching which could only mean one thing,,, She jumped and prepared herself and found a guy stood smiling before her.

"No one ever tell you not to sneak up on someone?" She asked, taking a deep breath to calm her now racing heart. Damn him for scaring her so easily. She reach over by his shoulder to pull a book down and began to read, ignoring him completely now.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:51 pm

My mind was simply buzzing at the sight of the girl, and her every little motion. Jumping in fear, of little old me? That seemed preposterous, I was beautiful and sweet, well I could be - even though the only person to receive such treatment was Rebekah. Her reflexes were interesting, but it was nothing I couldn't handle - if it came to confrontation, which I hope it didn't - I had never hit a lady, yet.

How was I the one to blame here for her infinitely increasing heartbeat? She simply scared herself to much and over thought the existence of me, which wasn't hard to do. My ego may be big, but at least I can support its size - I have the looks and the brains to do it, so why not. Her improper grammar was atrocious though, whether she was flustered or retarded I didn't know, but I was going to set things straight.

"Did you never receive grammar lessons? And I didn't sneak up on you, you simply overlooked something - I have been here all along."

I played it off with my devilish smile, as I looked to see her ignoring me - book in hand. That wasn't fair, a girl that didn't try to win my heart instantly - it drove me crazy. Hell, maybe that was something I looked for in a girl, it made her more attractive - I could say that for certain. With a gentle tug, I pulled the book down so I could see her face, clearly.

"I am Kol, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:15 pm

She silently gritted her teeth and tapped her fingers against the cover of the book to calm herself. "Perhaps not but when you're me you don't need grammer." She said bluntly before returning back to her book. He certainly seemed sure of himself. A cockey vampire, how interesting she thought and inwardly rolled her eyes.

She looked up annoyed when he pulled down the book. "And? What do you want a medal?" She asked turning her back to him to continue reading.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Such a feisty girl! That made the allure of making her mine even more meaningful, I wasn't going to ease up at all. I ignored the sound of her gritting teeth, I normally would have broken her face for such a horrendous sound, but again - I was trying to be kind. I watched with a playful smile as I watched her return to the book, she was ignoring me again - fabulous.

"Well, whatever floats your boat - blondie. I was just raised to know the value of grammar and word choice, and knowledge."

I could sense how annoying I was to her, which made me angry - just slightly. No one got irritated by me, except Damon Salvatore - and he had barely lived to tell the tale. I shook my head at her, I wasn't going to kill her - such beauty shouldn't be wasted, it should be mine - and only mine. With a playful smile, I responded to her last comment.

"Actually, that would be splendid! I certainly deserve a medal, after all of my accomplishments in life."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:53 pm

She smiled and placed the book back on the shelf. "How nice, mummy gave you a good education. Some of us don't get that pleasure." Her eyes continued to scan the pages as she spoke. This book was useless, there was nothing in it that she needed.

With a sigh she slammed the book shut and laughed. "You just don't give up do you?" She said placing the book back. "Right you have my attention, now what can i do to make you leave?" She asked folding her arms across her chest. She was conscious now off all the weapons she had concealed on her.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:59 pm

I enjoyed her company, she was unbelievably feisty, like a little Rebekah. That was the allure for my love of my sister, her kindness, beauty and that immense feisty attitude - and that is exactly what this girl had, minus the kindness. Words didn't really bother me, ever since Damon pretty much snapped that emotion in half, being his moronic, stubborn self. A smile crept up on my face - another book that didn't help her.

"Well my mother isn't exactly the best person in the world, she wants her children gone. And I don't give up - at least not with something that interests me. So why don't you put all your fancy vampire killing weapons down, they will do no good against me."

With a smile on my face, I spoke to her - letting her know I was incredibly cocky. But that wasn't void of backup, I could take a stake... or two, or million - I wouldn't die. I was curious now, to see how she would react. With a woman packing heat like this, she had to be a vampire slayer - or something of the sort, but had she ever killed a vampire? Or.. had she ever encountered an Original? Ooo, the thoughts were flowing so rapidly that I couldn't even control myself.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:16 pm

She sniggered inside. A mother who would kill her own children because they were monsters. She didn't know whether to respect the woman or feel sorry for her. It was clear she had a brain at least.

She couldn't help but smile at being called interesting. No one had ever called her that before... get a grip! She thought to herself as she shook her head. He was a vampire and a cocky one at that. "What?" She froze, how had he known? She hadn't made it obvious, unless he could see something? She straightened her leather jacket and pushed past him.

"I've got to go."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:20 pm

I smiled, she was shocked at this noticing of her weapons. Even if I was a bit softer now, thanks to Damon - I was still a beast, trying to get back into my old ways - but trying to find love. It was blatantly obvious that the she was scared, no one would have noticed those weapons - but I could hear them. As she walked away - I sped in front of her, blocking the path, with remarkable speed. I anchored myself, one arm on either side of the bookshelves in the aisle and spoke.

"Oh come on now, did I scare you? The look on your face says that, over and over again."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:42 pm

She gasped and looked around to see if anyone was looking. How stupid must he be to run with vampire speed around a public library. To her surprise however she found herself alone with him on this floor. A stake appeared in her hand with a flick of her wrist.

"Don't come any closer." She said preparing herself for a fight. He wasn't the first vampire she'd been against. But he was the first to know what she was before she'd managed to get a stake in their chest. "You didn't scare me, you startled me. There's a difference. Im not afraid of vampires." She had a gun, but a gun would make far too much noise in this closed space. It would just draw too much attention.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:47 pm

Each look she gave me simply made me smile, and that gasp - that was oddly pleasing. She must have been surprised that I would show my self in such an... open place, but I didn't care - I could easily fix my 'mistake.' He laughed as she pulled the stake out, there would be nothing to do to him - it would simply just tickle. He almost felt like that was a challenge, to come no further - so he stepped forward, and kept pushing her backwards with each step.

Every thing she did was oddly interesting, a stake in public? If anyone had actually been on this floor, they would have assumed her loony, but alas - no one was here. Not afraid of vampires, that made me smile - how stupid was she? Then again, I wasn't your average vampire - I was one of the first, and that made me all the more dangerous.

"Hmmm. I am not a normal vampire - that stake of yours may be able to incapacitate me for a moment, but I can pull it out. Before you even exited the building I would be up and have you restrained. So go ahead, you get a history lesson on vampires - and why I am one of the most powerful."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:56 pm

With each step he took she copied and took one back. The more space between them the better. "I know who you are." She said thinking back to what Mavrik had told her about the originals. No known weapon took them out. Damn!

"The stake will give me enough time to get to my team. Im not alone, far from it." She lied not daring to look away from him to check behind her. How knows what he'd do once she was off guard.

"Just know one thing. It's Klaus everyones bothered about. At the end of the day, you're just a vampire. Klaus is a hybrid. In his shadow you aren't seen as much as a threat." She said as she reached the opposite bookshelf.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:05 pm

My smile brightened as she knew what I was, maybe she wasn't as stupid as I had assumed. I quickly grabbed the stake out of her hand and slung it right past her face, barely avoiding her - as it smashed into the wall behind her. I loved myself sometimes, because I always ended the enemies' perfect opportunities. With a snicker in my voice, I spoke to her.

"Well, you do realize I am an Original. And that I can run miles in a matter of moments - so you can't get far, don't kid yourself. And you are a sad liar, to a vampire at least - I can sense the fact that you speak lies."

Honestly now, if I hadn't hung around Rebekah so much - my sense of truth and false would have been horrible misjudged. But she taught me, literally a bit of what she knew - so her unnatural sense of being a polygraph machine helped me, for once. Again, someone had to bring up my half-brother - I was beginning to get irritated by everyone mentioning him.

"Shut up about Klaus! I am sick of hearing about my damned half-brother. If someone else mentions him, I am going to snap them in two!"

I snarled, trying to keep my composure - it obviously wasn't working.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:13 pm

So originals were faster, she took note. Even in danger she was making notes to tell the others if she survived this. "Im not lying, downstairs is full of people. One scream from me and everyone will come running. That's the best thing about libraries. You have to keep quiet." He smiled for the first time.

She contained the feeling of wanting to laugh, instead she just smiled. Someone had family issues. "Well, what are you waiting for?" She asked stepping forward so she was right in front of him now. "Kill me!" She order pulling his head forward with his shirt collar so they were face to face.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:20 pm

The threat was interesting, I may just have to take her up on that. Killing her though, that was something I didn't want to do - she was far to beautiful. Even if people came upstairs, I would simply compel them and send them on their merry little ways, quicker than they could even speak. Ah, she smiles - at last, I had begun to think she was a lifeless corpse of hatred. In retaliation to her beautiful smile, I shot her one as well.

"Oh but I love crowds, they always admire how handsome I am - so that offer is tempting."

When she stepped forward I had no idea what was going on. I still had no idea, up until she grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me forward - literally as we were in range, I could kiss her. But barking orders at me? That simply just wasn't smart, it was brash. As I kept a gentle tone I looked into her eyes, not even trying to compel her - simply staring.

"You are beautiful when you act all angry, love."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:31 pm

"Oh yes, your ego definitely needs boosting by them," She said rolling her eyes. "Is this it?" She asked looking him up and down. "You know, for someone so cocky I was expecting more. You don't do alot to back up your confidence do you?" She smiled brushing all her hair so it came over to lay one shoulder.

She smiled, never breaking the eye contact he had made. "Yes i am, but you've not seen anything yet. Many vampires have fallen for my charm... literally." She smiled, her eyes lighting up at the thought. "But don't even attempt to compel me, i have enough vervain in me to take even you out."

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Insults, she wasn't on my best side - but I couldn't blame her, I didn't try anymore. After what Damon said to me, it opened my mind - I didn't care about things as much anymore, I was trying to figure myself out. I simply bit my tongue and let her finish, before I would even speak. My looks were amazing, and if she couldn't acknowledge that - so be it, her mistake. With one heave, I turned and kicked down all the rows of the bookshelves on the right.

"Making a scene doesn't sound to bad right now, dear. If I am so ugly, then let them call me a monster - and I can snap each and everyone of their necks."

I was my brash self again, being the same jerk I always was - but that didn't matter. She herself was arrogant, and that was somewhat attractive - because like myself, she could back up her ego, which was much smaller than mine. Falling for her charm, there was no charm - simply a beautiful, interesting woman that should be dead - but I still believed in chivalry somewhat.

"Blood letting stops vervain, just saying."

As I made my smart-ass remark, I smiled at her, laughing too.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:56 pm

She couldn't help but jump at the sound of the bookshelves falling down. What had she done? Any minute now people were going to come up here to check out the noise and he would slaughter them all.

"Don't hurt them, they've done nothing wrong!" She said, she wasn't going to beg but she couldn't allow him to hurt anyone else. She will have to come up with a compremise.

Her eyes widened at the blood letting comment. He wouldn't would he? "What do you want?" She asked pushing away from him. He must want something seeing as he was still around.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:03 am

I was never one for theatrics, but I could see exactly why everyone loved them. Watching the shelves fall was interesting, and her jump was as precious as... everything else about her. I listened downstairs, and no one was coming - they knew better, I suppose, which made things easier on me. Her please for humanity were sweet, she was a kind soul - and, well it touched my heart, if I have one.

"Don't worry, they are compelled to stay away. Do you think I am that stupid? I am simply angry, I say things I don't mean, and do things I shouldn't."

As her eyes widened about my comment of blood letting, I smiled - she was shocked, possibly. I didn't blame her, that was a crazy thing to bring up - and even crazier as a threat, even I wasn't that horrible to women. As she pushed away from me, I kind of felt saddened - but happier as she asked me what I wanted.

"Nothing, honestly... It is a hopeless thing that I will never achieve."

As I said this, I turned my back on her and started picking up the bookshelves.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:12 am

"You compelled them all!" She asked wondering when he'd had time to do that. Now she began to wonder, where there people up here when she came? "I know, you're all the same. You only think about blood, not the peoples lives you're destroying."

She frowned. "Well it must be something important if you went to all this trouble to compel everyone. Might as well get what you wanted, nothings stopping you." She said, hoping he'd make it quick. At least she'd be reunited with her family now.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:19 am

Was that shocking, because it didn't surprise me at all. That last comment hurt, I did care about blood - and I wanted more than that. With my head shaking, I looked away - I couldn't even speak to her, it hurt. Obviously she never knew me, because I did think about the lives of my victims, at least I have started to.

"Not at all, you clearly don't know me...."

She was so ignorant, I didn't want to kill her - I wanted... her. Honestly, I couldn't formulate the words, because I had never told anyone this before - or thought about anyone like this. Ever since Damon had given me the speech about love, my whole perspective had changed. I had no idea what to say... it really stung me.

"No, I simply don't know how to ask... or what it means. I have recently been informed that my life is horrendously lonely and that I haven't lived at all..... Love, that is what I want - but I will never receive it..."

I looked down, unsure of what to say.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:29 am

"What's not to know? You kill people for a sport. Those people down their are proof of that. You've taken away their will like its a sport!" She said, just letting it all out. There was no point in holding it back now. If she was going to die at least he could hear the truth before he killed her.

"Love?" She asked, surprised. She didn't think vampires even had the emotions to love. Was it true or was he simply trying to pull her strings? She couldn't help but feel for him though and it showed as her face softened. "You won't find love if you scare everyone off. You'll find only resentment." She said taking a piece of hair to play with. She had no idea why she was saying this.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:37 am

There she went again with the hurtful comments, I couldn't help but drop my head. I wouldn't even look up, why was I being associated with being a killer? I glanced up slowly, looking at her with nothing held back - sorrow was obvious in my eyes. It didn't take a genius to figure out she was just trying to make me feel like garbage, and it had worked.

"I kill people so I don't die.... not for sport. And do you think I enjoy compelling people? Nothing would have made me happier than to know, hey you have free will - you don't have to turn into a vampire. But no, my siblings and I were forced into vampirism."

I half expected her to be surprised about the love comment, it was out of the ordinary. What she said was true, most people resented me - and that had never bothered me before. But since Damon's words had begun to linger in my head, I couldn't help but think about love - or me being destroyed, and being alone. I dropped my head again, unsure of how to say anything anymore.

"Yes... love. Something that I can't get because I am stuck in my ways. I have never even held a relationship, so the first things to do - well they escape me. And do you not think I understand that? Majority of the human race must resent me..."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:56 am

The look of hurt in his eyes, nearly broke her heart. He didn't seem like a vampire at all at the minute. But he was a vampire and she couldn't forget that, it was dangerous if she did. "You don't need to kill people to survive. Stefan Salvatore survives on the blood of animals. I've seen if happen, it's the reason he still lives. You didn't have to compel those people downstairs but you did." She said softly. She wasn't accusing him now she was just pointing it out.

"Thats not just you. I've never dated anyone either. Well no one by choice." She said thinkng about the vampires she'd dated to lure them out. "They will only hate you because of your actions but i like this side of you, it's... human almost." She said absentmindedly taking a step closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Past times (Sky/ Kol)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bittersweet Dreams :: Mystic Falls :: Public Library-
Jump to: