Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

Information on the Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Information on the Application Empty
PostSubject: Information on the Application   Information on the Application EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:19 pm

I know the application is big, but it isn't hard to fill out. Some of the itens aren't obligatory, such as pets, play-by and this kind of things. However, there are some rules that you must follow and, though they are few and quite easy, I won't accept applications that break them.

Before I start on the rules, I just wanted to remind you that, once you have finished your application, you should move it to Pending so that I know I have to look at it.

First of all, the play-by. Some people don't want their faces used for role playing, and if I find that the person you chose doesn't allow it, I'll have to reject the play-by. And no child/teen play-bys either. But these are the only ways I'll reject the play-by.

Secondly, you have to respect the instructions. I know this is pretty obvious, but I thought I should put it here anyway. Don't answer two itens if the instructions say you have to put three, this kind of thing, nothing too complicated. The only exception is with the sentence count. It's there just as a guideline.

I won't accept any Originals that aren't canon. It would change too much in the story. Also, if you want to add a sibling to a canon, it has to be an unknown sibling, meaning that the canon can't know about this sibling's existence. Otherwise it would also change the story too much. Any original character that has family bonds with a canon may be turned down, but I'll probably just ask you to change a few things and make it so that it doesn't alter too many things in the story.

Lastly, I don't own the character application. It was done by SYR INTEGRA at CAUTION 2.0 and the lyrics are by Three Days Grace.
Back to top Go down
http://bittersweetdreams.forumotion.eu

Page 1 of 1