Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

Salvatores Step On Up!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

Salvatores Step On Up! Empty
PostSubject: Salvatores Step On Up!   Salvatores Step On Up! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:31 pm

So I had a theory, about a vampire - or a human.... One of the two. OR at least role play back in time when he was human, but never you mind. I had an idea that either Stefan or Damon would have made him, and tried to replace this dude, with either brother - back when they were not on good terms. And through bonding and being together a lot, they would be sort of like brothers, you could say....

But anyway, he needs to be at least 100, during that time one of them could have made him. I have two ideas for fcs as well, so I will list them below, just tell me - which one you like, and which one of you would like to have made him. But I would like threads.... back in time, where he was human and talked to them or whatever, so yea.....

"Choice One - Gaspard Ulliel":

"Choice Two - Robert Sheehan":

Honestly though, I prefer numero uno - but that is up to you guys. :3
Back to top Go down

Salvatores Step On Up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bittersweet Dreams :: OOC :: Questions-
Jump to: