Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

Somewhere You Can't See

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily Baxter

Lily Baxter

Somewhere You Can't See Empty
PostSubject: Somewhere You Can't See   Somewhere You Can't See EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:13 am

Lily had just gotten to this town and she thought it was quite quaint. She was walking through the woods in her black Chucks, black Jeans and her leather jacket. She came across a clearing in the trees and looked at the moon through the trees. It was bright but not full yet. She laid down and put her hands behind her head and watched the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere You Can't See   Somewhere You Can't See EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:30 am

The forest was a place I rarely roamed around in, unless I was hunting for campers. But honestly, I needed to clear my head - between that Skyler girl and Damon, my world had totally been screwed up. Love was introduced to me and I was taking it pretty rough, and it was doing the same with me. I shook my head as I ran into a clearing - spotting someone. The scent wasn't familiar, but it was of the vampire persuasion - so I would attempt to be nice. As I approached the, what I could make out was a girl, I spoke - clearly and articulately.

"Why are you in the woods all alone?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Baxter

Lily Baxter

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere You Can't See   Somewhere You Can't See EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:35 am

Lily heard the footsteps before the owner waled into the clearing. As he spoke she looked up "I could ask you the same thing." she said and got up. She brushed off her shirt and jeans and walked over to the guy. He was quite cute
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere You Can't See   Somewhere You Can't See EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:40 am

I watched her walk to me - she was pretty, but that wasn't important. She addressed me, with the same question - that was just a bit redundant. I hated unoriginality, and that is exactly what she just proposed - so my attitude had gone sour, in moments. I stared at her coldly, before I even bothered to speak.

"Why wouldn't I be out here? Hunting is part of my existence.... I am Kol, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Lily Baxter

Lily Baxter

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere You Can't See   Somewhere You Can't See EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:43 am

Lily raised her eyebrows as he raised his tone out her. "I'm Lily." she said ."Well Ill let you get on with it." she said and walked onward toward the tree line. He did not have to get an attitude with her.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere You Can't See   Somewhere You Can't See EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:45 am

I laughed at her, she was going to leave - already? So what if my tone was piss poor, that was no reason to be rude to company. With my unreal speed, I charged right in front of her - putting my hand on her shoulder, holding her back from walking any further.

"And you plan on going where? We have only just met, Lily - don't think you can walk away so... easily."
Back to top Go down
Lily Baxter

Lily Baxter

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere You Can't See   Somewhere You Can't See EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:58 am

As Kol ran up and grabbed her shoulder and pushed his hand away. She glared at him a bit then straightened up. "What you are going to force me to stay?" she asked with a glint in her eyes. "I refuse to stay here and have someone with an attitude talk to me." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere You Can't See   Somewhere You Can't See EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:17 pm

Her glare didn't bother me, I had gotten worse from Rebekah when I made a comment about her looking silly. With a demonic smile, I just stared at her - as it was plastered across my face. I wasn't going to compel her, I could - but I wouldn't. With a slightly less menacing tone, I retaliated.

"I could force you to stay, but you are her anyway - you must talk. It is rude to leave a guest unattended. And it doesn't matter if you refuse - I can take one stride and catch you, with an equivalent of thirty of your strides. I am hard to get away from, Lily.

I was smirking now, just giving her exactly what she needed - to be put in her place. If anyone denied that I, Kol Mikaelson, was anything but royalty and great company - they would die - by my fangs. But I paused and sighed slightly, adjusting my eyes on her.

"I could be a bit more civil, however."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere You Can't See   Somewhere You Can't See Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere You Can't See
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bittersweet Dreams :: Mystic Falls :: Forest-
Jump to: