Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

Past times (Sky/ Kol)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:39 pm

Why had she ever thought he could be a monster? He was nothing like everyone had told her. Her whole life had been a lie. How many innocent lives had she taken under false ideas? But before she could think on it any longer, it was wiped from her mind by a kiss. A kiss she wished had lasted longer than it did.

"Thank you. If someone kills me i give you permission to tear them apart." She smiled gazing up into his beautiful eyes. A shiver ran down her spine when he said she was his. It was possesive but she couldn't help but like it. It gave her a place to belong. She'd never felt that again after her parents had died.

"Until death does us part?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:43 pm

We both seemed to be upset that I cut our kiss short, which was funny to me. I smiled, a big stupid grin as I watched her. Her comments always warmed my soul and gave me something to laugh about, so I did have her blessing - to avenge her. No one would even get a touch of malice off on her, if I could help it - I loved her, and she was mine - even if that was possessive. I ran my hand down her cheek when I felt that shiver fly through her spine, it worried me. I wrapped my arms around her gently and sort of rocked her back and forth in my arms. We both seemed lost in each others' eyes, and it was something that I didn't mind, personally.

"Until the true death, due us part - my love."

I smiled as I practically cuddled with her, not wanting anything to end. Her words touched me, and I wasn't going to let this end - I needed her more than anything, and I would give up my family - if need be, to be with her.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:01 am

"Then i want it. I want to spend eternity by your side." She said tightening her hold on him. She couldn't imagine a life without him now so she had no choice. "I have nothing tying me to this life now. Even those i've considered family won't stick around if they knew about this." She frowned. But she no longer cared. They had lied to her to get her to kill. She couldn't forgive that.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:04 am

She was passionate in her expression of what she wanted - and I loved that. A fiery soul that wanted to be with me forever, what a pair we would be. A cruel bastard like myself, and a sweet angel like Sky - together forever, always clashing - making each other peaceful. We loved each other, that was blatantly obvious - and I didn't care. Her grip tightened around me, making me feel safe - so I extended my arm - and bit into my wrist, moving it her way. If she wanted to be with me, she needed to be turned.

"If you are serious about this commitment, drink."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:16 am

She smiled and lay against his chect with her eyes closed until he spoke. She couldn't help it as her eyes widened at his bloody wrist. She couldn't drink that. She wasn't even sure she wanted to be turned right now, she'd expected at least a day or two to prepare herself.

"Wha... what now?" She asked looking at the arm as she pulled her head away from Kol's chest.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:20 am

She seemed.... distraught or something, maybe I messed up - again. I pulled my arm back to my side and just stared at her, not knowing what to do. I assumed she wanted to be turned today - but I guess not. I simply allowed my wrist to heal, before wrapping my arms around her again - and kissing her. As I pulled away I spoke in just a whisper.

"Nevermind... I assumed you meant now, but that was just another one of my ignorant assumptions - I guess. Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:26 am

She followed his arm with her eyes. How simple had it been for him to hurt himself and to the point of bleeding to that extent. "No, you just caught me off guard. I don't know what i expected but i wasn't expecting that. Im sorry." She said taking his arm to look at the damage, but it was gone. Wow he healed so fast!
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:30 am

She seemed baffled by my ability, which wasn't odd - she hadn't dealt with Originals. I felt her pull away as she grabbed my arm - did she want to drink? Or maybe she was just surveying the damage.... but she seemed surprised.

"It's fine, I just misread things. Don't apologize to me either, it was me that acted foolish - I should be apologizing."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:33 am

She looked up at him and frowned. "No, i said i wanted to change to be with you, i would have thought the same thing. It was my mistake. I just don't want to it to be here. This place gives me the creeps." She said and as if on cue a shiver ran down her spine.

"I want to be with you Kol and the stronger i am the better."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:37 am

That frown hurt, it was like she was peering into my soul - smacking my nose, like a dog. Her words were truly sincere and they made the situation better, but why would we both argue on who was right and wrong? We were both in the wrong, but we would both never admit it - so I let her take the blame, like my douche bag self. I traced my hand down her spine, following the shiver - not sure whether or not I would give her chills or make her feel comfortable again.

"Then should we leave? Go somewhere we can be together, and change you....? And I know you do, Sky - I want nothing but the same, and we need you strong - to do this..."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:42 am

She began to relax again at his touch. It was amazing how he had that effect on her. If only she'd met him sooner, her life would have been a whole lot safer than it felt.

She nodded. "Yes please. Somewhere quiet, i don't want to wake up and attack some innocent bystander." That was what scared her the most. The hunger. Would she lose herself if she became too hungry? She hoped not, or at least hoped he'd stop her doing something she'd regret.

She took a deep breath. "Im ready. I can do this." She nodded to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:49 am

Her attitude was admirable, how ready she was to become a monster. But she was doing this for herself, for me - our love, and that made her reason for changing much more powerful. I respected her for that, and admired her - all at the same time, as I picked her up into my arms. Within moments we were at the window, and I unlatched it - leaping out. We fell to the ground, almost as if nothing happened - and I took off into the woods at blinding speed, towards a cabin I had bought - when I needed alone time. This was in the middle of the woods, far from civilization and my siblings - so it was the best place. As we ran, I spoke to Sky - in between the lashing of wind around us.

"Quiet, as in my cabin. Away from my family and all living things, minus animals. And I hope you are ready, because that makes me even more prepared."

I smiled down at her, letting her know I was just as nervous as she was.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:56 am

She gasped and then laughed as they hit the ground unharmed. It seemed she had all of this and more to look forward to when she finally joined Kol in humanity. She wrapped her arms around Kols neck and watched as the scenery flew past them in a blur.

She looked up at him and smiled. "Im as ready as ill ever be. It'll be okay." She said kissing his neck. She didn't want to distract him from the path, she didn't want them running into a tree or something.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:25 am

Her kiss to my neck sent a surge of electricity all over, internally - as I smiled. It was crazy how fast I was, because we were already at the clearing of my cabin - which was miles and miles away. Instead of putting her down though, I simply carried her into the house, leaping onto to the couch - with Sky in my arms. With one hand I lifted her face so I could kiss her, with my other hand/arm wrapped around her waist. In that moment, my kiss was intense - til I pulled away, after some unknown amount of time.

"Then I have to share your optimism, Sky."

OOC: You are..... amazing, kind, fun, gorgeous and simply stunning. I love you Jamie :3 <3
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:31 pm

This kiss left her tingling inside. Even the lightest of touches from him set her skin on fire. Maybe her body knew they were going to be the last touches she felt before she died. She didn't care, she just craved more.

"Are you afraid?" She asked laying a hand on the side of his face so she could look into his eyes to find the truth.

OOC: Thank you. If more guys were like you then the world would be a betterplace. I love you too <3
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:50 pm

As her hand graced my face, I smiled - I was going to miss her human touch. Was I afraid though, of turning her? I honestly didn't know, I was terrified of killing her - because I loved her to much. So maybe I was afraid, just a bit - but I couldn't lie, I was going to tell her the truth - always.

"Just a bit.... I am actually just scared of killing you - snapping your neck is the quickest way. But that hurts me, and I love you - so I can't do that. I could suffocate you, but I am just scared - I don't want to hurt you...."

I laid my hand on top of hers and just stared into her eyes, I was mesmerized.

OOC: Well more guys should be like me, but that won't happen. That is why we are getting married :3
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:21 pm

"Don't be afraid. Ill come back right?" She asked placing a kiss on his lips. "Just think of me as sleeping, I'll wake up sooner or later. Then we can spend eternity together."

"Just break my neck. Suffocating take too long. This will be the one time you can hurt me without me kicking your ass." She smirked giving him a wink.

OOC: I know but you will get cloned Razz
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:37 pm

Her words were true, and it hurt - I didn't want to hurt her, even if she immediately came back. I ignored her words, however, when we began kissing - and I held onto her, just continuing the kiss - letting our souls intertwine. Sleeping, that was laughable - death was nothing like that, at least you could wake up alive, this - she would be dead, always.

"You will..... and that sounds nice, I love you. And... I will."

I bit into my wrist, and held it up for her - not sure of what to do next, in fear of hurting her.

OOC: You didn't say yes or no, just saying.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:50 pm

She slipped an arm around his neck and tangled her fingers into his hair. Bringing him in closer for the kiss.If she could, she'd happily just die right here in his arms.

"I love you too." She smiled brushing back his hair. Once she was ready she took his arm in hers and licked a little of the blood. It didn't taste at all how she expected. It wasn't long before she was drinking his blood.

OOC: Oh sorry didn't realise it was a question D: Yes
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

She loved me.... that meant everything. As she drank my blood, it felt... euphoric. I loved it, and I loved her all the same, but the blood was coming out fast. I didn't feel weak, but I knew she had ingested enough to die - so with tears streaming down my face, I snapped her neck. As her body fell, I held my knees and buried my face into them. I was a monster.... I whispered so silently that the wind blowing outside was enough to overpower it.

"I am so sorry...."

OOC: Good :3
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:07 pm

*****************Sometime later*****************************

Sky woke some time later with a stiff neck. She had no idea what had happened or where she was for that matter. "Where am i?" She asked herself outloud before she took in the appearence of Kol huddled over.

"Oh..." She almost gasped as she realised what she'd done.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:19 pm

My mind was clear, and my face was wet - as I pressed it deeper into my knees. I didn't want to look - she had been dead for to long now, far to long. But breath, it came from her - or a gasp, or something as I saw her move. Well, heard her - I didn't know what to do, I simply didn't move. Her words stung, she seemed... I have no idea what she sounded like, but I just muttered through my jeans.

"I am so sorry...."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:29 pm

She looked at him in surprise, she definitely wasn't expecting to find this when she woke up. Without another sound she moved to sit beside him, pulling him in for a hug. "Shhh it's okay." She soothed as she gently raked her fingers through his hair.

"You having regrets?" She asked trying to hide the hurt in her voice. She couldn't do this without him. She needed him by her side as she faced those she cared about. They would kill her if she didn't have the right words.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:31 pm

She was trying to soothe me, and it was helping - but I just killed her. I lay there in her arms not moving - until I just buried my head into her - trying to be close to her. My mind kept flashing that scene, of me snapping her neck - and it was horrifying. Her words were even more painful because she was hurt by this, and I was too - but I loved her, I was never leaving her - no matter what. I leaned up into her and said something, before giving her the most passionate kiss ever - because I had no reason to hold back now.

"No regrets... I love you."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:27 am

She continued to calm him down, it also helped to calm herself. She had been dead moments ago, she still couldn't get over that. Before she knew it he was kissing her and she with with as much passion as she she could. It all felt knew to her. Like she hadn't spent the past few hours kissing him.

"You were holding back before." She laughed pulling him back for more. She could get used to this, the two of them alone together without a care in the world.

She looked up into his eyes and smiled. "I love you too. It's us against the world now love." She said wiping away his tears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past times (Sky/ Kol)   Past times (Sky/ Kol) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Past times (Sky/ Kol)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bittersweet Dreams :: Mystic Falls :: Public Library-
Jump to: