Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

Lily Baxter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily Baxter

Lily Baxter

Lily Baxter  Empty
PostSubject: Lily Baxter    Lily Baxter  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:05 am

NICKNAME'S
Lily Baxter  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPZxOa0SuoYb1xfnpmKVxxZG7ugzaMQGfVWBw_CIu2j1YcuWOk

"Another aeroplane
Another sunny place
I’m lucky, I know
But I wanna go home
Mmmm, I’ve got to go home
"

------------------------------------------------------
It's mr./ms. internet alias to you, bub! And so what if i have multiple personality disorder? Other characters here can pawn your two-dimensional ass! You wanna have a go? Meet me in where you found us at two o' clock - that would be timezone in case you're curious. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
------------------------------------------------------

Lily Baxter  TimeofDying2

00I. Full name: Lillian Mae Baxter
0II. Nicknames: Lily, Lils, Flower,Bax
III. Years of age: 250
0IV. Date of birth: Feb. 4 1762
00V. Gender: Female.
0VI. Blood type:N/A
VII. Sexual alignment: Heterosexual

Lily Baxter  TimeofDying3

00I. Play by: Pheobe Tonikin
0II. Body type: Athletic build with nice curves.
III. Height and weight: 5'2" 150 lbs.
0IV. Hair: Long Dark brown hair that is usually straightened.
00V. Eyes: Light Hazel
0VI. Unique features: Has a belly button piercing and a tattoo of a feather on her lower back.
VII. Dressing style: She dresses very nicely, in designer clothes.

Lily Baxter  TimeofDying4

00I. Likes: She likes to shop, text, play the piano, flirting and hunting.
0II. Dislikes: Hates cops, People who think they are all that (even though shes like that), competition (she should win all the time.), drama, and ugly clothes.
III. Quirks/habits: Twirls her hair in in fingers, and chewing gum..
0IV. Fears: Spiders, losing, and fire.
00V. Secrets: She wishes she could be a teenager, and is scared of how others preserve her.
0VI. Strengths: Hunting, Confidence, and athletics.
VII. Weaknesses: Her fear, boys, and music.
VIII. Other: Particularities of their personality. Optional.
0IX. Overall personality:Lily was the basic pastor's daughter in Greece. Then when she was turned she a girl who taught her how to keep up appearances ad be the best. She is slightly stuck up and wears the nicest clothes. She likes to flirt and have a good time,but secretly she is a hopeless romantic.

Lily Baxter  TimeofDying5

00I. Father: Full name: Nathaniel Baxter /Age(or age they died at): 55/Occupation: Pastor /Species (if not human, specify): Human /Status(living or deceased): Deceased
0II. Mother Full name: Lena Baxter /Age(or age they died at):45 /Occupation: N/A /Species(if not human, specify): Human /Status(living or decceased): Deceased
III. Siblings: N/A
0IV. Other significant people:N/A
00V. Pets: N/A
0VI. Overall history: Lily was born in Greece to a minister and was the ultimate good girl. She said her prayers every night and made sure that her family was happy. When she turned 19 her father decided she needed to marry so the family could live on. She did not wish to so one day she go tin a fight with her father and ran away. That was when she was attacked and turned into a vampire.

At first she had no clue what she was but then she met Fluer. She was working as a Prostitute in Italy and she taught her the ropes to be a vampire. They lived and worked together for the next 30 years and they became great friends. When Fluer was killed Lily became sad and almost turned of her emotions, but she kept her humanity in check. She did not kill for her blood and she knew how to get what she wanted.

as she got older she became more in tune with society and longed for the life she never got to have. She was a flirt and liked to party and shop, and dress up. She wears only the highest designers out there and loves to be in New York.

Lily Baxter  TimeofDying6

00I. Member group title:Vampire.
0II. Famous last words: Sometimes Love isn't worth it.
III. Prove yourself: Have you read the rules? Yes;)
0IV. Post script: Absolutely anything else you would like to mention about your character should go right here.

Lily Baxter  TimeofDying7-1

SYR INTEGRA of CAUTION 2.0 created this and she will happily hunt you down, rip out your spinal cord, and beat you to death with it if you steal her hard work and claim it as your own. especially since she will gladly share it with any and all who wish to use it, provided they leave her nice, little credit attached.
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Lily Baxter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Baxter    Lily Baxter  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Lily Baxter  AcceptedTransparente
Welcome to Mystic Falls!
Back to top Go down
http://bittersweetdreams.forumotion.eu

Lily Baxter
Page 1 of 1