Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

Dead Man's Walk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

Dead Man's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Dead Man's Walk   Dead Man's Walk EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:37 pm

My feet touched the middle of the forest, eyes surveying the area for predators and prey. When I could find none, I kicked my vampire abilities down, using what was left of my human abilities. I spent a good thirty minutes walking around, head utterly clear.
The only disturbance came from the rustling of leaves behind me. I snapped my head in the direction from which the noise came, "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

Dead Man's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Man's Walk   Dead Man's Walk EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:12 am

She'd been training in the forest when she heard he was here. The famous Stefan Salvatore was somewhere hunting an animal no doubt. She had to see if for herself, maybe vampires didn't have to kill after all.

Once she'd found him she began to follow, at a distance of course. She knew about their senses. But she didn't plan on tripping over a fallen branch. "Im lost." She said, playing the innocent victim perfectly. "Something chased me and i lost my sense of direction." She looked up at him from the floor and dusted off her muddy knee.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

Dead Man's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Man's Walk   Dead Man's Walk EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:37 am

I softened my gaze by a bit. My attitude seemed to be like this for the past few days; snappy and aggressive. Glancing up to her once more, I analyzed her words, finding them dripping in innocence. Whether it was real or not, I shall not know.

I only walked a little bit closer to say, "You're in the North-Eastern half of the forest." Saying it as if it were the most obvious thing in the entire world.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Night

Skyler Night

Dead Man's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Man's Walk   Dead Man's Walk EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:15 am

"Oh." She said simply turning to look around starting with back the way she came. "So how do i make it back out to Mystic Falls?" She asked getting to her feet. She hurt her knee but it wasn't bad enough that she couldn't stand.

"What do you do in here anyway?" She asked. "I've seen you in here a lot recently. People will begin to ask awkward questions." She smiled. "People a bit like me. Sorry, im too nosey for my own good sometimes. Im Skyler." She introduced holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

Dead Man's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Man's Walk   Dead Man's Walk EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:09 pm

It seemed to me that she had never been this deep in the forest before, or was playing a cruel trick on me. Tilting my head, I pointed over my shoulder, "Directly behind me, about a quarter of a mile," My lips twitched upward as I realized that she was here by herself, "But it's a rough trail; it's hard to follow, and you can get easily lost."
Not knowing if she knew about vampires, I decided to play the innocent card, "It's my routine; take a walk at night to clear my head." I shrugged my shoulders, playing along with my charade.
I extended my hand to shake hers, "Stefan Salvatore, pleased to meet you." My lips stayed in place to give an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dead Man's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Man's Walk   Dead Man's Walk Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead Man's Walk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bittersweet Dreams :: Mystic Falls :: Forest-
Jump to: