Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

Bored As Always

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bored As Always Empty
PostSubject: Bored As Always   Bored As Always EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:45 pm

Bonnie was lounging in her pajamas and was looking through magazines and got bored so she decided since her dad was not home she would practice some spells that had been giving her some trouble.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bored As Always Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored As Always   Bored As Always EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:07 pm

I literally ran away from the Salvatore's front door. I hopped into my car and pulled out of the driveway. I didn't even bother putting on my seat belt. I just drove, I didn't even know where I was going. I only realized where I was when I parked and automatically got out of the car. I basically ran to the front door. I knocked praying that Bonnie was home and awake. "Please Bonnie open up." I muttered to myself as I tried to stop my tears from falling.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bored As Always Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored As Always   Bored As Always EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:14 pm

As Bonnie was getting her things ready, there was a knock. So she out her things away real fast and opened the door, she surprised to find Elena there looking very upset. "Elena? What is wrong?" she asked as she opened the door to let her in and led her to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bored As Always Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored As Always   Bored As Always EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Bonnie opened up the door and led me into her living room. She asked me what was wrong. I only managed to choke out to names. "Rebekah... Damon..." I sat on the couch and broke down. I had no idea why I was crying because Damon always slept with different women. I cried harder as my heart started hurting.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bored As Always Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored As Always   Bored As Always EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Bonnie went and got Elena something to drink. She came back and gave her a hug. "Sweetie breathe. What happened?"she asked but she felt like she might have a good idea since they were talking about Damon.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bored As Always Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored As Always   Bored As Always EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Bonnie left then came back with a glass of water and handed it to me. I took a sip and placed it down on the coffee table. Bonnie hugged me and told me to calm down. She then asked me what happened, again. I sobbed as I spoke. "I went to apologized to Damon for telling him that he cared too much. And Damon and Rebekah slept together." I said crying harder.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bored As Always Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored As Always   Bored As Always EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:37 pm

When Bonnie heard what Elena said she was not exactly surprised but knew that it was hurting Elena "oh wow!." she said. "I am sorry Elena that must be hard. Was she there?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bored As Always Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored As Always   Bored As Always EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:01 pm

"Was it hard?!!" I said almost shouting. "The bitch opened the door and Damon had sheets wrapped around him!" I started crying harder.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bored As Always Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored As Always   Bored As Always EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:15 am

Bonnie held Elena and let her cry. "I know Honey." Damon was such an asshole sometimes!
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bored As Always Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored As Always   Bored As Always EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:54 pm

Slowly my sobbing started to slow down. I started getting hiccups and I slightly pulled away from Bonnie's hold. I reached over to the coffee table and grabbed my water. I took a few sips and set the glass back down. I grabbed a tissue and blew my nose, sticking the tissue into my pocket until I could throw it out. I wiped my eyes with the back of my hands. I saw makeup on my hands and just shrugged knowing that I looked like a complete mess. I gave a humorless laugh. "I look like a wreck don't I?" I said sniffling. I looked down at my water. "Do you have anything stronger to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bored As Always Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored As Always   Bored As Always Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored As Always
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bittersweet Dreams :: Residential Area :: Bennett House-
Jump to: