Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

Just Visiting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Just Visiting   Just Visiting EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:06 pm

The air was chilly as I got out of my car. I shoved the keys into my coat and headed to the Salvatore's porch. I didn't bother to knock I just walked in. I closed the door behind me and headed into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a can of soda. I walked towards the living room. When I was standing in the middle of the room, I yelled. "Anyone here?" Someone normally greets me when I walk into the door, so it was weird when no one did. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and turned. I saw nothing and turned back around only to smack into someones hard chest.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:36 pm

Damon was laying on his bed, sipping on a glass of bourbon, his mind wandering away. His attention was called to the real world when he heard a car pulling up outside. Guessing that it was Stefan, he continued to drink. He was in no mood to deal with his little brother, all he wanted was some peace and quiet.

But as Damon heard a breathing sound, he knew it couldn't be Stefan. Elena, then, he gathered. He quickly put his glass on his bedside table and ran downstairs, causing Elena to crash on his chest.

"Hey, princess." He said, chuckling.

Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:31 pm

"Dammit Damon!" I shrieked out. "You scared the hell out of me." I said trying to calm down my racing heart. I placed my hand on my heart trying to slow by breathing so I didn't go into a panic attack. I have to stop hanging out with vampires, I thought. "You are going to be the death of me." I muttered under my breath, not even realizing that I was still standing basically up against Damon.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:13 pm

Damon found it strange that Elena didn't move away, but said nothing. He really liked that closure, and he didn't want it end, ever. He would stand there forever if that was what it took, but he was almost sure Elena wouldn't. He thought she loved him, but he knew she wasn't ready to acknowledge it yet.

"You're the one who didn't even ring the doorbell." He replied, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:45 pm

I poked my finger into his chest. "You're a Vampire you should have known it was me!" I pouted since I wasn't greeted out the door. "And since when do I knock or ring the door bell anymore?" I said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:43 pm

Damon smiled as he was poked in the chest. If Elena was poking him, then she knew how close to him she was still standing.

"I knew it was you, that's why I came down here. And you never ring the doorbell or knock, but you have to be prepared for surprises." Damon replied, a smirk forming on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:07 pm

I poked him in the chest harder this time. "What do you mean be prepared for surprises?" I said looking at him with a confused expression. Since Klaus was back in town no one was coming after me. "And it's not like you would hurt me." I involuntarily stepped a little closer to him. Maybe I shouldn't have taken two of Jeremy's pain killers, I thought to myself. I was feeling way too damn good.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Damon almost gasped when Elena took a step closer to him. He didn't even know that there was one more step to take between them. He could feel the heat of her body on his and he had the urge to wrap his arms around, but he didn't. He didn't want to ruin the moment, not when it was a moment he had been waiting for for so long.

"No, I would never hurt you. I would never even dream of letting any harm come to you." He replied, his voice slightly softer than the usual.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:07 am

I placed my hand on his chest. "So what are we going to do today, I'm bored and have nothing to do. Entertain me!" I shout the last part. I lose my balance and fall into Damon.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:57 pm

As Elena placed her hand on Damon's chest, he was more than sure that she knew what she was doing. He couldn't understand, though, why she was doing that. All he couldn't think of was that she was either drunk or compelled, but he didn't smell any alcohol on her and she was still wearing her vervain necklace.

But nothing could compare to what he felt when she fell on him and he caught her. He could have kissed her there and then, no complications, no second guesses, but he didn't. He didn't do it because he wasn't sure if Elena was ready. He knew she felt something for him, but he had already pushed it when he kissed her the first time. He wasn't ready to put their friendship on the line. He couldn't lose her.

"What if we watched a movie?" Damon offered, wondering what would happen if they were to spend a whole day watching movies, all alone in the Boarding House.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:33 pm

I laughed when Damon caught me. I liked how close he was to me, it felt good. Damon suggested that we watch a movie. "YES!" I shouted happily, or maybe it was the effect of the pain killers. "No chick flicks, do you have the Underworld series." I asked hugging him before running into the kitchen to find the popcorn. I opened up the one cabinet that I knew the popcorn was in because I brought the popcorn with me last week. I opened the cabinet and groaned. "Who the hell keeps putting it up there?" I muttered because it was where I couldn't reach it. I climbed up the counter and stood. I grabbed the popcorn and caught myself from falling backwards. I quickly got down and put the popcorn in the microwave. "Damon do you want any popcorn?"
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:02 pm

A sigh almost escaped Damon's lips as he watched Elena run away to make the popcorn. It had been really nice having her so close.

"Underworld, Underworld... Yeah, I think I have it." He said, remembering having watched it once.

He walked over to his video library and started searching for it, wondering why Elena wanted to watch that series. It wasn't the kind of movie he expected a 18 year old to want to watch, but he was glad she did. He couldn't wait to have her cuddled up beside him, maybe snuggling into him in the scary scenes to hide...

He was taken out of his daydreaming when Elena called out to him. "Yeah, of course! What's a movie without popcorn?" He shouted back.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:21 pm

When Damon answered, I put another bag of popcorn in the microwave. I went to the cabinet and pulled out a large bowl. When both bags of popcorn were done, I poured them into the bowl. I grabbed the bowl and walked into the living room. I almost dropped the bowl of popcorn when I saw him bent over looking for the movie. I stopped myself from drooling at the terrific view of his ass. I mentally shook myself and placed the popcorn on the coffee table. I grabbed a blanket and sat on the couch. "Find it yet?" I said still looking at Damon's butt. "Can I have some of your bourbon?"
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:44 am

Damon looked up at the sound of Elena's voice. He almost chuckled as he realized that Elena was staring fixedly at his butt. Either she had had a dream about him or there was something extremely wrong with her, Damon gathered. But as long as whatever was wrong with her wasn't harming her or making her do things she didn't want to, it didn't really bother him. He was really liking this new side of Elena, the one he had been trying to bring out for quite some time.

"Here!" He said, raising the BluRay case. "And yeah, you can. Just don't end it all."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:26 am

I quickly looked away knowing that Damon caught me looking at his butt. I took a handful of popcorn and shoved it into my mouth. To keep myself busy as he put in the movie. I quickly got up and went into the kitchen. I was humming the whole way there. I opened up the refrigerator and routed through the different cans of soda. It took me a few minutes until I came across two cans of coke. I was still humming as I grabbed the cans and headed back into the living room. I placed the cans on the coffee table on the coasters. So the table wouldn't end up with water marks on it.
I hummed all the way to the mini bar that Damon had going. I went through the cabinet and pulled out two glasses. I figured that Damon would want one. I grabbed one of the bottles of bourbon and poured it into the two glasses. I screwed the cap on and left the bottle sitting on the cabinet top. I picked up both glasses and walked over to Damon. I finally stopped humming when I went to speak.
"I figured you'd want one." I said handing Damon the glass. "And what the hell did you mean by don't end it all?" I asked him since I was confused. "There are still 8 unopened bottles of bourbon in that cabinet!" I said surprised that there were that many bottles of bourbon in the cabinet.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:54 am

Damon was rather surprised to find that there were still eight bottles of bourbon left. Sure, that wasn't anything compared to the stock he usually kept, but it was enough for both of them to drink with no worries about it ending.

"I thought there were only two left." He said as he inserted the BluRay on the player. "Okay, movie's ready."

Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:35 pm

"Ready when you are!" I stated turning away from Damon. I sipped my bourbon as I walked back to the couch. I grabbed a blanket off one of the arm chairs. I walked over to the coffee table and took one more sip before placing it down on a coaster. I curled up on the couch and wrapped the blanket around my legs since I was a little chilly.

I grabbed one of the cans of coke and opened it. I took a sip and set the coke down. I grabbed the popcorn and set it on my lap. I tossed a few pieces of popcorn into my mouth before speaking. "I'm surprised your home!" I said eating more popcorn. "I figured ripper Stefan would have been here." I said it bitterly like I had a bad taste in my mouth. I shook my head. "Never mind the last part!" I said reaching for my bourbon. I sipped some and put it down again. Way to go Elena I thought to myself. Open mouth and insert foot.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:21 pm

Damon sat on the couch beside Elena after getting himself a glass of bourbon, glad to have peace and quiet for once. He would finally be able to have a nice day with Elena, no problems, nothing to worry about, just him and Elena enjoying each other's company.

But then he heard Elena's words. A sudden chill went down his spine, but he didn't know why. He was s little upset that she had been looking for Stefan, not him, but he didn't think it was just that. There was something else, something much deeper, bothering him.

"Did you have to bring him up?" Damon half-groaned. "Forget it, let's just watch the movie."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:31 pm

Damon groaned out why did I have to bring up Stefan. I sighed. "I said never mind the last part, Jeez sorry for you not paying attention." I laughed giving him a playful shove as we waited for the previews to end. "You are such a space cadet!" I said seriously as I hit him on the top of the head with one of the couch pillows. I quickly finished off my glass of bourbon and moved the blankets off my feet. I leaped off the couch and hid behind the liquor cabinet. Thinking that Damon would not be happy with me bopping him in the head with a pillow. I hid my giggle as I stayed behind the cabinet.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:56 pm

Elena's comment about Stefan forgotten, Damon leaped up, grinning. He didn't mind being hit in the head with a pillow, but he knew a pillow war when he saw one. Grabbing one of the couch's pillows, Damon started searching for Elena. He could hear her heartbeat, and that gave her away easily. He walked over to the liquor cabinet, almost bursting into laughter.

"Found you!" He exclaimed, smiling and smirking at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:36 pm

"Crap!" I was caught, I stuck my tongue out at Damon and took off running. Everywhere I tried running to he magically appeared there. I ran back to the couch and grabbed a pillow. I took off running again. I tossed the pillow at Damon and ran to the kitchen. The next thing I knew my feet slid out from under me. I didn't have time to grab onto anything as I fell. I landed hard on my butt. My tailbone hit the floor hard shooting pain through my body. "Dammit!"I said.

It reminded me of when I'd accidently hit my elbow aka funny bone. It hurt so bad that I couldn't help but laugh. I was sitting on the floor laughing extremely hard. I couldn't even manage to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:33 am

Damon ran to Elena's side, immediately dropping his playful stance in favor of a more serious one. He crouched beside her, wondering why she was laughing. He couldn't understand why someone would laugh after have fallen, not that much, at least.

"Are you okay, Elena?" He asked, his tone much more concerned than the usual. Anything that had to do with Elena made him overly concerned.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:54 am

I was still laughing when Damon crouched beside me. "I'm okay, I think!" I said laughing as I rubbed the spot I landed on. "Is it possible to break your ass?" I asked him as my laughter started dying down. "This is the second time I fell today." I said barely moving. "I guess it's a good thing I took two of Jeremy's pain killers!" I muttered under my breath hoping that Damon didn't catch that, but I knew he did. "Don't just crouch there, help me up!" I said playfully yet seriously. I stuck my hand out for him to help me up. "Hurry up old man I want to see the movie!" I said in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:42 pm

The word painkillers seemed to reverberate in Damon's mind. Elena wasn't drunk, she was high. He didn't know if she was just acting on things she had been repressing or if she was doing things she would never do. He wished he knew, but he didn't.

But he was going to enjoy that day, see how things turned out, and find out about everything when the painkillers were off her system. She would most certainly manifest herself.

He grabbed Elena's hand and gently helped her up, laughing. Old man, that was something Damon had never been called before.

"Calm down, calm down, the movie will still be there when we get to the living room!" He chuckled, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:15 pm

Damon gently helped me up. I winced from the pain from falling on my butt and the bruise that had formed on my hip from this mornings fall. I had tripped on the carpet at the house and my hip hit the sharp edge of the one table and landed on my other hip. I was in so much pain that I snatched to of Jeremy's pain killers. Barely half an hour later when I got dressed. I was disgusted to see really dark bruises on both my hips. My left one was worse from hitting the table, it was deep purple and was spreading up and down my side. I didn't realized my shirt had shifted up revealing the bruises a little.

I turned to head into the living room realizing my shirt had shifted up and I quickly yanked my shirt down. I prayed that Damon didn't see my bruise. "Damon you coming?" I asked heading towards the living room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Visiting
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bittersweet Dreams :: Residential Area :: Salvatore Boarding House-
Jump to: