Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

Lexi Branson

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lexi Branson Empty
PostSubject: Lexi Branson   Lexi Branson EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Name:Alexia "Lexi" Branson

History: Lexi was born around 1659, and became a vampire in her middle twenties under unknown circumstances. In 1864, she met young vampire Stefan Salvatore who tried to feed on her, unable to distinguish his kind from human. Discovering that Stefan was a Ripper, meaning he only fed and hunt, losing his humanity, Lexi took it upon herself to help Stefan get back as much as possible of his humanity, generally by not turning his feelings off, succeeding eventually. Lexi found Stefan, now back to his Ripper ways in April 1922 before getting him off human blood around 1935. They would spend every birthday of his together, once attending a Bon Jovi concert, where they were, unbeknownst to them, watched by Stefan's ex, Katherine Pierce aka Katerina Petrova

Role playing sample: I was sitting in my room looking through some pictures from my past. Some of them were of Lee and myself. I couldnt believe he turned on me after I turned him out of my love for him. I was so slefish when it came to him and now he is out creating a huge mess that I take on as my responseablity.

I found a picture from the 1990's. It was Stefan Salvatore and myself at a Bon Jovi concert. I was wearing a leather jacket and heel while he was sticking with his grunge look of leather jacket, leather pants, boots and a Bon Jovi shirt. We were smiling and having a lot of fun.

I liked that Stefan better than the ripper one that I found him in back in 1864. I was glad to get him out of that type of lifestyle and into his animal hunting one. Damon was hard to deal with almost all of the time.

I sighed as I put my past back in a box under my bed in my cozy little apartment. Maybe it was time I paid the Salvatore's a visit. i hadent seen them in almost twenty years now. I grabbed my keys, bag and leather coat, heading for Mystic Falls.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Lexi Branson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Branson   Lexi Branson EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Lexi Branson AcceptedTransparente
Welcome to Mystic Falls!
Back to top Go down
http://bittersweetdreams.forumotion.eu

Lexi Branson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum