Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

Looking for a snack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

Looking for a snack Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:52 pm

I stood under a building, watching the humans pass. I had on a mixture of my clothes and something Elena would wear. I was hungry and was looking for the fresh stuff but I wasn't going to get it if I was dressed like me,I had to put on a Elena facade with some of me to give her attraction. I stood hidden in the shadow of a nearby tree, someone was bound to notice me and hopefully it was the blue-eyed Matt. I really love the smell of his blood and I have a craving. All this just takes time and fortunately, I have enough of it.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:26 am

As Damon walked past the Town Square, a image he could just barely see through the corner of his eye caught his attention. He couldn't be sure if the girl standing in the shadows of a tree was Elena or Katherine, but he was betting on Katherine. Something about her body posture gave her away. However, the fact that he was pretty sure he knew who she was could give him an advantage over the vampire if she didn't know what he knew, so he decided not to tell her anything.

He made his way to her, a small smile on his lips, a smile he sometimes wore when he was going to talk to Elena, hiding his annoyance at the vampire behind it.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:26 pm

I was keeping my eye out for anybody delicious enough to drink from when I saw Damon approach me. I had to keep myself from groaning because he ruined my snack time but I could tell he thought I was Elena, but then again Damon learned all his tricks from me so I decided to play along. I got up from my position of leaning on the wall and walked up to him. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked in my 'Elena' voice and giving him a confused expression. Its always more fun to eat after you had some fun.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Damon couldn't tell if Katherine knew that he knew who she was or if she had really been fooled, and it frustrated him. But he hadn't expected anything different from Katherine. If there was something that she knew, it was acting.

There was nothing he could do but play along, so he put on a suggestive smile and started his own act.

"Looking for you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:57 am

"Well you found me. Is something wrong? Are Alaric and Bonnie okay?" I asked nervously, well faking it but I had to if I wanted to play with Damon. I could get the sense that he wasn't for sure if was me or precious Elena and that made this all the more fun.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:39 pm

"Everyone is fine, don't worry." Damon replied.

Katherine was playing along very well. She definitely knew how to act like Elena and, if he wasn't almost sure that he was talking to Katherine, not Elena, he might have been fooled. She was a very good actress.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:45 pm

I sighed. "Well when you decide to pop out of no where, it usually ends with bad news." I said with a scowl and walked away from him. I knew I was getting better at playing Elena but man I was just on it today. Maybe I'll reward my self with a new pair of shoes, stilletos to be exact.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:12 pm

Damon chuckled at Katherine's comment, which he thought sounded especially Elena-y. The vampire was really outdoing herself that day.

He watched as she walked away, shaking his head. He was sure that Katherine was having quite a lot of fun with this little game, and, was he not having fun too, he would put an end to it, and this end would quite probably involve a stake.

"Going so soon?" He asked as he stood in front of her after having used vampire speed to run after her.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:49 pm

I jumped a bit when Damon sped in front of me, I knew it was coming but I noticed Elena flinched when it happened. I sighed again. "If everyone is safe then there is no need to continue this conversation." I told him. This was so much fun, I should try this next with Alaric or Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:01 am

Everything about Katherine's act was really good and well planned, almost as if it had been rehearsed. Damon was rather surprised by her attention to details, especially when she jumped back at his used of vampire speed to catch up with her.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed." He commented, smirking. "There's no need, which doesn't mean we can't continue it."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:22 am

Now I was getting a bit irritated, I was hungry and Damon wanted to keep playig this little game. "Well I have some things I need to do, which doesn't concern your prescene." I said. Thats not something Elena would say but another thing I noticed is that when she gets frustrated, she says things that aren't normal for her.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:41 pm

Damon was rather surprised by Katherine's reply. Either she was slipping out of her Elena-mode or she was even smarter than he believed her to be. He would, though, pretend that he hadn't noticed that slight slip-up or very, very good acting and continue his own act.

"Really?" He asked, rhetorically. "Well, you're just making me curious."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:13 pm

I held in a huff. I wanted to continue playing this game but I really was hungry and honestly Damon was getting boring, I could tell he knew it was me now anyway. I rolled my eyes "Well this got bored now." I said looking at Damon with my usual deamnor. "You have to get better at Damon otherwise you won't be able to entertain little Elena." I wasn't one to admit my mistakes so I as usual blamed it on someone else.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:49 am

Damon hadn't expected Katherine to give up that easily. She was usually as headstrong as himself, so whatever she wanted to do was really important or urgent, he supposed.

"It took you long enough to figure it out." He replied, smirking. "And you should really work on your act. It was very good, better than I had expected, but you might not be able to fool everyone."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:10 am

"It doesn't take acting to fool somone." I smiled and then strutted over to him."It takes a perfect amount of charm on a person that will have them eating out of the palm of your hand." I said gliding my finger down his cheek in a soft voice. I knew Damon still had a bit of an attraction to me, he showed his hints of it now and then. "Play the game right Damon and you'll get everything you ever wanted." I whispered close to his ear. This game was alot more fun.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:39 pm

As Katherine started to try and seduce him, Damon froze. He hated that game, he hated how he couldn't deny that he still had an attraction for her, and it wasn't all that small. It was hard to resist, and the only thing that kept him from letting Katherine win was how much he hated her. The first time he had seen her after he became a vampire, he had let her kiss him with no trace of doubt in his mind. But not anymore. He couldn't let her win.

"And what exactly do you think I want? You?" He asked, trying to keep his voice as emotionless as possible.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:28 pm

I smirked. "I know you want me Damon. The problem is.." I said leaning closer to his ear. "You can't have me, I belong to another." I said and then giggled. I admit sometimes hurting Damon wasn't fun but nobody told him to fall in love with me. I only compelled him to keep my secret and feed off him,
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:36 pm

Against his will, he once again felt himself getting hurt by Katherine. He didn't want to care about her, he didn't want anything to do with her, but he just couldn't help it. He had fallen in love with her many years ago, and he couldn't seem to completely fall out of love.

Elena! He thought, his fists closing just slightly as he tried to control himself. I love Elena, she's the one I care about and she's the only one.

His thought started to turn into an argument as his old and human self started to surface, bringing back memories of his time with the vampire. That Katherine is long gone, you know that. She lost you long ago. You promised yourself that you would never love her again.

But I still love her, don't I? I still have a chance of having her back!

She's playing you, and you know that. You remember what she did to you when you met with her after becoming a vampire, some months ago, don't you?

"I don't, Katherine. You lost me long ago. I don't love you, I will never love you again." He replied, his voice icy cold with just a tint of anger behind as memories of how much she had hurt him flooded his mind.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:42 pm

I moved my head to look again back at Damon. "Do you really expect me to belive that?" I asked him still close to his body. I moved my hand down his arm. "You love me Damon and honestly you'll never stop." I said close to his lips. I care about Damon but I don't love him like he wants me to. So sad, unrequited love.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:01 pm

It was hard to resist Katherine. It had been when he had first met her, and it still was. But he knew he had to fight her no matter what. Kissing Katherine wouldn't help his situation with Elena at all, and Elena was the one he wanted. Or so he thought.

"No, Katherine. I stopped loving you long ago. It was a mistake to ever love you at all, and it's a mistake I won't repeat." He replied, forcing himself not to move an inch, especially not the inch he wanted so desperately to move.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:08 pm

Damon moved away from me and went on to say what a mistake it was to love me. I chuckled. "You made that mistake already well you fell in love with Elena, my doppelganger." I said. "Your reliving the past all over again and this time I didn't start it." I had no interference in him falling in love with Elena, well I mean he came back to Mystic Falls to 'save' me but fightig for Elena with Stefan was all him.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:14 pm

"That's where you're mistaken, Katherine." Damon started, looking her in the eyes to make sure she could tell that he wasn't lying. "You and Elena are completely different people."

For the first time in their conversation, he really wasn't lying. Elena and Katherine had some things in common, of course, but in the end, when it really mattered, they were completely different.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:21 pm

I scoffed. "Thank god we are. Her style is horrendous." I smirked. I hated being compared to her and I agreed with people when they said we were completely different, she had people willing to die for her like she meant something. "But just like Stefan you fell in love with her because of who she looked like. You two aren't fooling anybody." I told him. Its hard to believe either of them when they say the fell in love with Elena because of her winning personality, what drew them in was that she looked like me.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:27 pm

Damon shook his head, but was glad that Katherine was out of her flirting mode. He had no idea for how long he could have resisted her.

"When I first came here I was still looking for you." He replied, wondering how he could have spent 145 years searching for her. "Stefan, he might have fallen for her because she looks like you, but not me."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:55 pm

"As much as I would love to argue against that, I have no proof. Lucky you." I said putting my hand on my hip. I was bored again since Damon ruined both my games and I really didn't want to have this talk. "Are we done with this whole one sided I love you thing? Cause I'm hungry and your not what I want right now." I said and turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a snack   Looking for a snack Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a snack
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bittersweet Dreams :: Mystic Falls :: Town Square-
Jump to: