Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

Katherine Pierce

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Katherine Pierce   Katherine Pierce EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:34 am

Name:Katherine Pierce (Katerina Petrova)

History: Katherine was born in Bulgaria and grew up with her family. Everything was nice until she became pregnant out of wedlock. After giving birth her baby was given away and she left home, intentional or not, she was then found by Trevor who wanted her to meet Lord Niklaus. Turns out she was the doppelganger to break the Hybrid curse, she ran away from Klaus and was turned by killing herself. Now as a vampire she ran from Klaus for years and she then met the Salvatore brothers and was instantly attracted to them. Later she turned both of them and faked her death to continue hiding from Klaus. Shes alive now and causing more havoc but occasionally lending out a helping hand.

Role playing sample: I sat alone at the bar. I wasn't in the mood for blood or to make some human my toy, I just wanted some peace and quiet. I turned around and looked at the humans in the bar. It was sad how clueless they were, they didn't know they were just food and toys, things for me to play with when I was bored.
I listened as some were laughing, others singing along to the music, and the couples whispering sweet things to each other. I chugged the rest of my drink and left the bar. Everything was perfect for them, they were happy, they had lives and loved one to care for, no one was out to kill them. I took a step toward a guy sitting alone by a table and made the face that would make any man follow. I continued on my way and could hear his footsteps behind me.
Once we reach a secluded area outside I stopped and turned around, pusing him hard against the wall. He looked surprised but was happy to have a pretty girl in his arms. He was handsome as well, thin short beard, beautiful blue eyes, and sandy blonde hair. I wasn't hungry before but now I was ravished and he wasn't going to be able to fullfill my needs. I put my hands on his chest and looked at him with such innocence. "I'm sorry your on the end of my depression." I said. He was confused but before he could say anything I bit into his neck. It wasn't what I wanted but it will do.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Katherine Pierce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Pierce   Katherine Pierce EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:05 pm

Katherine Pierce AcceptedTransparente
Welcome to Mystic Falls!
Back to top Go down
http://bittersweetdreams.forumotion.eu

Katherine Pierce
Page 1 of 1