Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

Tyler Lockwood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood Empty
PostSubject: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:04 am

Name:Tyler Lockwood

History: Born and raised in Mystic Falls Tyler was the king of the playgorund. He tough and didn't let anyone stand in his way. He got tougher as he grew up and that turned him into an arrogant jerk. Things changed though when Katherine Pierce made him change into a werewolf and he went through his first full moon. Tyler then fell in love with Caroline and became less of a jerk. Later he was then turned into a Hybrid and is trying to break his Sire bond.

Role playing sample: I looked up at the moon and stared. This used to be what cause me pain, what cause me fear. I never thought I would see the day when I became afraid of the moon. My mom used to tell me as a kid that this helped take away the nightmares, it was so bright that you didn't have to be afraid but thats exactly what happened. When I turned I was afraid of the moon.
I hated having to prepare for ways to stay locked up. I was a beast, a killer. I could break away at any moment and kill someone. I was no longer a football star, but a monster. Not anymore though, the moon is not my enemy. I have to the power to change whenever I want, the power to turn into a killer. I will not let this define me.
Somwhere deep down I was still the old Tyler, the Tyler that was a jerk, the Tyler who thought he knew everything, the Tyler that got into fights. Caroline changed me but she will never feel the pain of being a beast. I am both wolf and vampire, a hundred times the killer she is. I may have changed but the moon no longer is my enemy, and for now thats what matters.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Tyler Lockwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Lockwood   Tyler Lockwood EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:00 pm

Tyler Lockwood AcceptedTransparente
Welcome to Mystic Falls!
Great rp sample!
Back to top Go down
http://bittersweetdreams.forumotion.eu

Tyler Lockwood
Page 1 of 1