Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

Wrong place to get away.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Wrong place to get away. Empty
PostSubject: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:32 am

I walked into the Mystic Grill to get away from everything. Which I know was stupid but where the hell was a supposed to go on another road trip with Damon to Georgia? I sat down in one of the booths in the corner trying to go unnoticed. Someone came over and handed me a menu. I ordered a coke and looked at the menu. I had been highly stressed out and haven't been eating much so I was hungry. I scanned the lunch section on the menu and couldn't decide on what I wanted. When the waitress came back with my soda I gave her my order.

Which ended up being a cheeseburger, cheese fries, and mozzarella sticks. I sipped my soda as the waitress walked back to place my order. I looked around the grill and decided to just look at my hands instead. Every now and then I sipped at my soda.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:50 pm

When Damon walked into the Grill and saw Elena, he knew there was something wrong with her. He could feel it. She was quiet and just sipping on her soda every once in a while. Worried, he walked over to her in a slightly faster pace than the usual, his mind going over all what could have happened while at the same time hearing the words she had said before over and over again. Maybe he really cared too much, but when it came to Elena he couldn't help it, and he didn't want to. He had changed so much for the girl, he wouldn't change any more.

"Elena?" Damon asked as he arrived at her side.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:17 pm

Great just who I wanted to show up, I thought bitterly. "What do you want Damon?" I said not even looking at him. I haven't talked to him since I stopped by his house the other day. When I saw him with Rebekah. He slept with her, how could he slept with the original bitch. I thought bitterly. Oh god, what is wrong with me why am I so jealous that Damon slept with her. Just thinking about it was making me get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. Thinking how it was actually my fault that he slept with her. I should have never said those things to him. But I was highly capable of making the decision to meet Esther alone. I mentally shook my head clearing my thoughts.

The waitress came back with my food. I ignore Damon and started eating my cheeseburger. Not once did I look at him.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:45 am

At Elena's tone, Damon's mind snapped back to what she had told him just a few days before. Of all things she could say, that had been the one he had least expected. Ever since they started to get to know each other, Elena had been trying to make him more like Stefan, to make him care about people. Sure, he didn't quite care about people in general, but he cared about her, and he thought she liked that. But she didn't, she didn't want to him care, or so he gathered. That was what she had told him, that he cared too much. Both Elena and Stefan thought so.

He threw that thought aside, not wanting to deal with that at that moment. There was something bothering Elena, and he wanted to find out what it was. But just as Damon was about to ask her what was wrong, he started to ponder if he wouldn't be caring too much by asking her that. He blinked it away. It didn't matter it she wanted him to care or not, he just did and he wasn't going to change that. He had changed enough for her.

"What's wrong, Elena?" Damon asked her, sitting in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:01 pm

"You know exactly what's wrong!" I finally snapped at him. I couldn't believe I just said that. I was completely embarrassed by what I said so I quickly got out of the booth and headed towards the bathroom. I pushed the door open and checked to make sure no one else was in here. I flipped the lock in to place and walked over to the sink. I looked in the mirror and saw that my cheeks were bright red. "God what is wrong with me?" I muttered to myself as I grabbed some paper towels and ran them under the cold water. I placed the wet paper towels on my face to lessen the redness. "He slept with her because of me. I acted like a bitch and he gets even by sleeping with the psycho original that wants to kill me." I whispered to myself letting out a groan. I removed the paper towels to see that the redness started going away. I looked in the mirror again and tried not to cry. The thought of him sleeping with her made my chest burn.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:22 pm

I walked into the Mystic Grill, licking the small amount of blood off of my face, before anyone could notice. I looked around to see Elena and Damon both at the bar. I made a wicked grin as I walked over to say hello. "Hello, my Doppleganger. did you miss me?" I said, smiling wickedly, only looking at Elena.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:55 pm

I quickly walked out of the bathroom and walked to the booth. I grabbed my food and drink and walked to the bar. I placed my food down on the counter and took a seat. I wasn't aware that Damon had followed me until he sat down next to me. I went back to ignoring him and eating my food. I finished my cheeseburger and started on my fries when I heard a voice that I didn't want to hear. "Only if you buy me a drink!" I said turning to Klaus actually smiling as I turned to look at the Original hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:01 pm

I grinned wildly at Elena. "Anything for my Doppleganger." I said, sitting next to her. "I would like to buy two bottles of whiskey- straight." I said, slapping two hundred dollars onto the table. I looked back at Elena with a smile. "We'll be able to get more later." I reassured her.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Damon was rather stunned by Elena. She didn't usually snap so easily, and the fact that she had that time worried him, but he quickly dismissed it as nothing.

What intrigued him the most, though, was that Elena thought he knew what was wrong. Damon considered, slightly hopeful, that maybe she was jealous because he had slept with Rebekah, but he quickly shoved that thought aside. She didn't care, and she didn't want him to care about her. He would have to just get over that, even though it seemed to hard for him at that time. By some reason he couldn't understand, stop caring about Elena was much harder than to not care about anyone else.

As Elena walked out of the bathroom and moved to the bar, he followed her. He hoped she was in a more talkative mood, because he was rather clueless as to what he had done for her to be that way.

They sat on the bar and Elena continued to ignore him, only paying attention to her food. Damon guessed she wouldn't talk, it didn't matter how much he tried, so he allowed himself to get lost in thoughts, which were mostly about Elena and what he had done to get her so upset. The only thing he could think of was that she was jealous, but he had slept with a lot of people before and she had never reacted that way.

He was so deep in thoughts that it took him a second to realize that Klaus was standing behind right next to him, talking to Elena. As he did, Damon snapped and pulled Elena away from the Original, completely disregarding any possibilities of him being seen doing that in vampire speed.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:38 am

I was just about to reply to Klaus when suddenly Damon pulled me a few feet away. I looked from Damon to Klaus. "Well that wasn't nice." I stated to Damon bitterly and coldly. "Why the hell did you pull me away?" I said with venom lacing my words. I gave him an icy look and pulled away from him. "Explain yourself!" I basically hissed at him, wanting to go back to the bar and drink. Even if that meant hanging out with Klaus.

OOC: sorry that its out of character but wouldn't you be this way too if you had someone you liked and caught them sleeping with an evil bitch.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:03 pm

Not being able to believe what he heard, Damon turned Elena around so that she was facing him. He couldn't even begin to try to understand the situation. If Klaus was there, talking to Elena, then it meant trouble. There was no way of knowing if the Original wasn't there to kidnap Elena or even kill her. But the girl was angry, no, furious with him merely because he was trying to protect her.

"Elena, in case you haven't noticed, that was Klaus you were talking to!" He hissed back, his eyes locked on hers and his hands gripping her tightly by the shoulders.

OOC: No problem, I understand what you're doing with Elena.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:48 pm

"Yes I know exactly who i was talking to!" I snapped at Damon. At this moment I actually hated Damon. He had no idea why I was pissed at him. I managed to pull out of his grip. "I am not a child Damon! I can do what I want when I want to do it. Stop treating me like I'm a damn fragile porcelain doll, you certainly don't care about my feelings. Why do you care that I'm talking to Klaus?" My frustration and anger were rising and I couldn't help myself as the next words spilled out of my mouth. "You know what I don't give a damn!" I quickly shoved Damon back with both hands, surprisingly he stumbled back a little. I must have caught him off guard because he normally wouldn't have moved. I turned on my heels and walked back over to Klaus and my food. "Sorry about that." I apologized to Klaus.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:15 pm

Damon stumbled back, caught completely off-guard, and accidentally let Elena go. His day was just getting weirder and weirder, but in a way that was rather different from what he was used to. There was no supernatural drama involved, just Elena. She seemed to think that he didn't care about her feelings. Damon couldn't understand from where she had gotten that, how she could possibly think that he didn't care, especially after she had said that he cared too much.

He watched as she made her way back to the bar and spoke to Klaus, planning on just letting her be. It was what she wanted, after all. She didn't want to be protected.

But as he watched her walk away, the engines in his brain finally clicked to the right position and he understood what was going on. He hadn't been wrong. Elena was jealous. It was the only thing that fit, the only kind of emotional harm he thought he could have caused her.

What made him walk over to the bar, though, was another thing. If Elena was jealous, it meant that she was one step closer to being over Stefan and ready to be his. Maybe she was not only one step closer, maybe she was actually there. He wanted to know, he needed to know. And with that thought in mind, he made his way to the bar, a hopeful smile almost showing on his lips.

"Are you jealous, Elena?" Damon asked her, his voice just slightly suggestive.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:38 pm

I was eating the rest of my food glancing up at Klaus every so often. Wondering why the original was being so quiet. I was almost finished with my food when I heard Damon ask "Are you jealous, Elena?". I almost didn't have time to stop my jaw from falling open. I swallowed the lump in my throat, before slowly turning to face him. I looked him square in the eyes and tried to lie my ass off.

"What would I possibly be jealous about?" I said trying to calm down my racing heart beat. But I knew I was failing, he already knows I'm jealous. But it took him long enough to figure that out. He really doesn't know how badly that has been effecting me lately. My nerves were getting to me since I was caught. I put my will power to the test trying to force myself from not telling him the truth. Surely he didn't know that I was jealous about Rebekah, since he's slept with other people before. I didn't know why she was causing me to be jealous.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:00 pm

Damon heard Elena's heartbeat speed up just a little then slow down to an almost normal rhythm. But just those few seconds when her heartbeat was accelerated were enough for him to know that he was right. After that, he could see through her act with no problem. Though she asked him what she could possibly be jealous about, she knew the answer very well.

"Don't play me, Elena. We both know you are jealous because I slept with Rebekah. And I don't blame you." He told her, wriggling his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:54 am

"So! What do you mean you don't blame me?" I blurted out shocked as Damon wriggling his eyebrows. My hands quickly flew to cover my mouth as I realized what I had just said and my eyes went wide. I prayed that he didn't catch the first word. But I knew I wasn't going to be that lucky. I quickly turned shoving a mozzarella stick into my mouth. I chewed it fast extremely self conscious about what just happened. I stuck the second mozzarella stick in my mouth. If only I could choke to death I wouldn't have to deal with this, i thought to myself. I grabbed one of the bottles of whiskey that Klaus had bought and opened the bottle. I prayed that if anyone said something, that either Damon or Klaus would compel them to forget the see me drinking. I chugged about a fourth of the bottle, trying to forget what happened. I went to drink some more when suddenly a hand grabbed the bottle away from me. "Hey give that back!" I pouted then turned to glare at the person.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:54 am

Damon smiled at Elena as someone took her drink away. He didn't quite get a good look at who they were, but he was glad they took her drink away. He could see an important conversation rising up on the horizon of time and he didn't want Elena to be drunk for it. Usually, he wouldn't care, but it was a special case.

"I don't blame you for being jealous." He replied with a cocky smile. "And I see you are jealous."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:16 am

I dashed across to the room, putting the person who stole Elena's drink in a head lock. "Now," I said calmly as I possibly could. "Give. Her. The. Drink." I sneered in the mans ear, crippling him in fear. I let go of him, pushing over to Elena. He gave her the drink, and ran out the door like a scared little girl. "Now you can have your fun," I said, smiling at Elena.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:09 pm

I watched as Klaus put some random guy in a head lock. That's when I saw that he took my booze. Klaus said something to the guy and pushed him towards me. He gave me back the bottle and ran out of the grill like a scared little girl. Klaus said that I can now have my fun. "Thank you!" I said smiling at the Original that was now standing back next to me. I drank some more trying to ignore Damon's comments.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:26 pm

I smiled at Elena. "Like I said, anything for my doppleganger." I said, giving her a wink. I sat at the table pouring me a shot of whiskey. I took it all in with one huge gulp. I smiled at Elena, pouring me another drink. "Would you like to dance with me?" I asked her, getting up from my chair.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:47 pm

I had to basically do a double take. Did Klaus just ask me if I wanted to dance. He got up from his chair and offered me his hand. "Sure!" I said drinking more alcohol. I put the bottle down and took his hand. I stood up has he lead me away from the bar. I looked back at Damon with a smile on my face. I quickly stuck my tongue out at him and looked back at Klaus. Thankful that I didn't have to answer Damon's questions.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:20 pm

Damon couldn't believe his ears. Klaus had asked Elena to dance and she had accepted. There had to be something wrong with her. There was no way she hadn't seen the danger that lay in dancing with an Original. He could very well kidnap her or do so many other things Damon couldn't even begin to process.

He quickly ran to Elena, not even quite registering that she had stuck her tongue at him, and grabbed her shoulder.

"Oh, you're not going anywhere." He told her, shooting Klaus a murderous glance.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:33 pm

I laughed at Damon's glare. "Damon, you can't stop Elena from having fun." I smiled, opening my arms wide. "and if you think you're man enough to get in my way," I said. My Canines fully grown out. My eyes were probably turning red. "Then try me," I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:41 pm

Damon's fangs were elongated before he could stop himself. He was going to fight a fight he knew he couldn't win, but he wasn't going to let Elena go off with Klaus, not when there were so many dangers involved. He would rather die than have Elena be hurt.

"I shall." Was his only reply.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:43 pm

I shot Damon a glare. "I'm old enough to decide who I hang out with. I can also go where I want, and do what I want." I had to pull Klaus away from this fight, I knew Damon would die if I didn't do something. I pulled away from Damon's grasp. "Come on Klaus lets have some fun." I said grabbing his hand again and pulled him over to the dancing area was. Just then a slow song came on. "Shall we?" I said trying to distract Klaus from killing anyone especially Damon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place to get away.   Wrong place to get away. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrong place to get away.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bittersweet Dreams :: Mystic Falls :: Mystic Grill-
Jump to: