Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

Elena Gilbert

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Elena Gilbert   Elena Gilbert EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:22 pm

Name: Elena Gilbert

Brief History: She survived the car accident that killed her parents Grayson and Miranda Gilbert (adoptive parents.) She lives with her Aunt Jenna and her brother Jeremy (who's actually her cousin) Best Friends with Bonnie and Caroline. Dated Matt before the car accident. (Started dating Stefan)(basically caught in a love triangle with Stefan and Damon.)

Role Play style:

I walked into the Salvatore Boarding house not even bothering to knock, expecting to find Stefan. Who normally greets me at the door but he wasn't there. I walked into the living room only to find Damon standing in the middle of the room shirtless drinking a glass of bourbon.

"What the hell Damon!" I gasped grabbing his shirt off of one of the arm chairs and chucked it at him. "Please for the love of God put on your shirt." I stomped over to him when he scowled at me. "Where's Stefan?"

Damon didn't even get a chance to throw out one of his witty remarks. "Never mind!" I said spotting Stefan coming down the steps. I hurried over to him and threw my arms around neck. Giving him a quick peck on the lips and then started dragging him towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Elena Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Gilbert   Elena Gilbert EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:28 pm

Elena Gilbert AcceptedTransparente
Welcome to Mystic Falls!
Back to top Go down
http://bittersweetdreams.forumotion.eu

Elena Gilbert
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum