Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

Caroline Forbes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caroline Forbes

Caroline Forbes

Caroline Forbes Empty
PostSubject: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Name: Caroline Forbes

History: Caroline was born to Sheriff Elizabeth Forbes and Bill Forbes in Mystic Falls, where she's live her whole life. Her father left when he confessed he was gay. Caroline lived a normal high school girl's life, cheerleading squad, student council prez, until 2010 when she was killed by her best friend's doppelganger and turned into a vampire..okay, not so normal. So she formed a relationship with her best friend's ex, except they broke up when he found out she was a vampire. Then, she kinda dated her werewolve class-mate, then he was turned into a vampire-werewolf. A hybrid. Their relationship kinda got rocky when he bit her, oh did I mention werewolf/hyrbrid bites can kill a vampire? Right, so she had to get healed by the oldest vampire in history, also a hybrid, who now seemed to kinda l..fancy her. Now she's all confused and whatever.

Role playing sample: Caroline made her way into the Mystic Grill, seeing Elena. She smiled as she made her way over. She hadn't really told her about the whole Klaus liking her thing so she thought now, when she was alone for the first time in like a year, would be an okay time. Before Elena could say anything, Caroline sat and began venting. "Okay, I have something...kinda big to tell you, and don't freak out. Because I've been doing that enough for the both of us, actually, I've been doing that enough for the whole state of Virginia. Where was I? Right, okay...so you know Klaus, right?" Caroline shook her head, of course she knows him, idiot! "Alright...so a few days ago, at the Mikaelson Ball, he kind told me..he...erm...fancies me?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Caroline Forbes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes   Caroline Forbes EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:33 pm

Caroline Forbes AcceptedTransparente
Welcome to Mystic Falls!
Back to top Go down
http://bittersweetdreams.forumotion.eu

Caroline Forbes
Page 1 of 1