Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

Happy Hour Special

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Salvatore

Elizabeth Salvatore

Happy Hour Special Empty
PostSubject: Happy Hour Special   Happy Hour Special EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:28 pm

I walked into the Grill for a little lunch. Sure I didnt need to eat human food, but if I was going to come out now and act like a human teenager, I needed to look like one. I sat at a booth and read over the menu that the hostiest gave me.

The menu showed images of hamburgers and hot dogs. I was looking over the description of their milkshakes to understand how people talked these days.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Happy Hour Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour Special   Happy Hour Special EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:45 pm

Damon walked into the Grill, heading directly to the bar. He knew exactly what he was going to have, so he dismissed the menu and ordered a drink. It hadn't been a very good day and, though it hadn't been a bad one either, he felt like having a drink to forget about everything.

As he took a look around, he saw a very familiar face. Elizabeth, his vampire niece. Wondering what she was doing reading the menu, he got up and made his way to her.

"Feeling like having a bit of human food?" He asked, sitting in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

Elizabeth Salvatore

Happy Hour Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour Special   Happy Hour Special EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:56 pm

I took a look up from the menu. I knew the face before I saw it. "Yes I am. I thought it was about time for me to come out and enjoy a little bit of life." I looked at him over the table. I fiddled with my hair. "I didnt think it had changed much since the 90's, but I have been wrong before. So what brings you here? i drink I see. I saw glancing at the drink in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Happy Hour Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour Special   Happy Hour Special EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:25 am

Damon sighed as he thought of the nineties. Definitely a very bad decade, and Stefan and his grunge look didn't help it.

"If you're going to enjoy your life you're probably going to want one of these." Damon commented, lifting his glass to show her what he meant.

OOC: Sorry it's so short.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

Elizabeth Salvatore

Happy Hour Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour Special   Happy Hour Special EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:01 pm

I looked as he rasied his glass. I took it out of his hands as quickly as possible. "Don't mind if I do." I said taking a sip and giving it back to him. My server came to my table. I motioned for the boy to come closer. he did so. i looked into his eyes and said. "You will give me a glass and a bottle of bourbon, on the house."

The boy stood up and respeated what I said. I giggled as he walked away. "So why isn't Barbie Klaus on your arm? And dont act like I didnt know. I mean I have been in the Boarding House for the last 16 years of my life." i said kcnowledging I knew about their interesting night.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Happy Hour Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour Special   Happy Hour Special EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:26 pm

Damon almost groaned as Elizabeth mentioned his night with Rebekah. Everyone seemed to be giving him a hard time about it. Well, everyone who knew about it, which he believed should be pretty much everyone by that time.

"You heard that, then. She was a nice one-night stand, nothing more." He said, hoping that she would drop it.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

Elizabeth Salvatore

Happy Hour Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour Special   Happy Hour Special EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:41 pm

I shook my head as he said that. I couldnt stand the sight of that girl and when she took my room from me when Klaus had her staying with us.... Nothing I want to remember now.

"So where's Elena? I thought you were going to watch over her still after the Mikealson's Ball." i said referring to the Ball. i hated going by an alais name there. I heard what Elena said and I know she wasnt thinking when she said that. They both hurt each other that night.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Happy Hour Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour Special   Happy Hour Special EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:51 pm

It was hard for Damon to keep from sighing when he heard Elizabeth's question. He really didn't want to think about what had happened during the ball. It had hurt him more than he wanted to admit, though he was almost sure everyone had been able to tell he was hurt, which was one of the things about that incident that bothered him the most, right after what Elena had told him.

"She's made it clear that she doesn't want me to protect her." Damon replied, his voice showing every bit of icy anger that he felt.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

Elizabeth Salvatore

Happy Hour Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour Special   Happy Hour Special EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:57 pm

"Damon Salvatore, I cant believe you thought of that. She didnt say she didnt want your protection. You say things you regret at the heat of the moment and this time it was her turn. weather she wants to admit it or not she loves you." I let that soak in. He was acting...whipped. It was unusual for him. Elena is in love with him. Everyone knows it but her. I couldnt stand by and let him do this to themselves.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Happy Hour Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour Special   Happy Hour Special EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:47 pm

"It wasn't, Eli. She's been trying to kick me out of her life for over a year now, and I finally got the message." Damon's tone was unusually expressive. He could hear his own anger turning into sadness as he spoke. Elena's words, not only at the Mikealson's Ball but from the many other times she had hurt him, replayed themselves in his mind. "It'll always be Stefan, I'll never be good enough for her. I'll always be in the way. What's the point in trying? I should have given up before, when there was still some hope that she might give me a chance if I stopped chasing after her." He didn't think he'd ever been so sincere to Elizabeth, but he really needed to let it out, and she was family.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

Elizabeth Salvatore

Happy Hour Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour Special   Happy Hour Special EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:55 pm

I shook my head. He was kinda thick headed at times, but so was i. "Now I am making no reference waht so ever here, but Elena is not like Katherine. Katyherine used you two because she liked thouse games. Elena truely loves you both and since she is human, there is no complusion unless one of you two do it." I looked at him. It was unusual. He sounded sorta broken. He needed to hear it from a girls prosepective, and I was the closest one to him to tell him. "If it makes you any better, Stefan tried talking to her after the ball and he told her that she loved you and she is to blinded by the things she has done to get him back that it brought you two together. You're practically a couple."
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Happy Hour Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour Special   Happy Hour Special EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:49 pm

The words 'practically a couple' kept reverberating in Damon's mind. In what world did Elizabeth live? In the one he lived, Elena and him were nowhere near a couple. He sure wished they were, but she wouldn't let them be. Maybe she did love him, but she didn't want to be with him, she wanted Stefan. It would always be him, wouldn't it? He was the prodigal son, he was the one Katherine loved, and he was the one Elena wanted. There was no way Damon would ever be chosen. He'd always be the second choice, the bad guy who was always after the damsel in distress but who always lost her to the hero. And most of all, he'd never be happy, just like comic book villain. That was just the way it was.

"Practically a couple? We're just as close to being a couple as Stefan is to being made king by bunnies and squirrels." Damon scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

Elizabeth Salvatore

Happy Hour Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour Special   Happy Hour Special EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:56 pm

"No, you two are as close as I couple as I am being a Titanic surviver, and the last time I checked, I am. So you can either see what is really going on or you can use your Orginal play toy to your hearts content." I sighed as I looked down at the wooden table. I knew I stuck my nose up in other peoples business to much but who could i blame. I hadnt been out of the house in over twenty years.

"Im sorry. I have been deprived of gossip for a long time. So the only things I can talk about is what I have heard and seen in the house."
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Happy Hour Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour Special   Happy Hour Special EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:00 pm

"How are we a couple? She doesn't want me to care, everyone knows that by now. She said it herself." Damon questioned Elizabeth. He was convinced that Elena had really meant what she said. It hadn't been the first time she'd tried to kick him out of her life, and he'd always forced his way back in. But he wouldn't do it again. He still loved Elena, but he wouldn't keep on trying his limits. If she didn't want him in her life, he'd respect her. He owed her that much. "And I can't keep making my way back into her life every time she shuts me out."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

Elizabeth Salvatore

Happy Hour Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour Special   Happy Hour Special EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:15 pm

"You know what it sounds like to me? It sounds like Vivian." yes, I knew Vivian. She was in love with Stefan, and Damon. Before I stayed inside the boarding house in the 20's, She told me she was madly in love with Damon. I swore to secertcy to keep my uncles at arms reach.

"Fine, I won't bud in any more." I said as the waiter brought her bourbon and a glass. I walked away. "So what to people do these days for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Happy Hour Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour Special   Happy Hour Special EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:29 pm

"What sounds like Vivian?" Damon questioned, hating the mention to his girlfriend. She was away in University, and he missed her, though he didn't know how things would be when she came back, since he was also in love with Elena. In a way, he almost wished she could take longer to come back so that he had time to work out the mess he'd created. That way, no one had to get hurt. She'd already graduated and he'd missed the ceremony, not purposefully but because he'd been kidnapped by Rebekah.

"Pretty much the same as before, but girls have more fun than they used to." He replied, wondering how girls could have ever lived without going to bars and just fooling around.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

Elizabeth Salvatore

Happy Hour Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour Special   Happy Hour Special EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:39 pm

"Nothing, nothing." I said as I poured myself a drink. I took a sip. It didn't even quench my thirst. I thought about that waiter. He looked delicious. I thought about the last time I hunted, three months ago. This sucked, I need a real drink.

"What about some family fun? A real drink is what I need." I said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Happy Hour Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour Special   Happy Hour Special EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Raising an eyebrow at Elizabeth, Damon decided to just drop the subject. In a way, he didn't really want to know what she had meant. Anything concerning his girlfriend was enough to put him on edge after he fell in love with another girl, and he didn't really want to stress himself out. It was best that they let the conversation take another course.

"Family time here at the Grill? I know some other spots where I'm sure you could get a delicious drink more easily." Damon said, smiling. He also needed a real drink.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

Elizabeth Salvatore

Happy Hour Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour Special   Happy Hour Special EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:49 am

"Well, seeing that I havent been out I wouldnt know what those locations are at." She said as she looked around the barren waste land of a food joint. She was just dying of thirst.

"Lead the way." She said after compeling the waiter her things were free. She was ready to leave this place.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Happy Hour Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour Special   Happy Hour Special EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:57 am

Elizabeth really hadn't gone out of the house in a long time, and that worried Damon a little. Being locked up for so long couldn't do good to a person. "Well, I'll show you some of the best spots. You're looking for our kind of drink, aren't you?" Damon asked her, eying people around the Grill to make sure that none of them looked like good snacks.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

Elizabeth Salvatore

Happy Hour Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour Special   Happy Hour Special EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:00 am

"Of course i am. What other drink could I be talking a bout, a slurpie?" I asked him looking around at whatever he was looking at. I was wondering if he was seeing if there was another supernatural here or if he wanted a snack from here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Hour Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour Special   Happy Hour Special Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Hour Special
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bittersweet Dreams :: Mystic Falls :: Mystic Grill-
Jump to: