Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

Hanging out with family

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Hanging out with family Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out with family   Hanging out with family EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:07 am

I was sitting in the living room drinking a glass of bourbon. I was just staring at the fire since I had nothing better too do. I smirk just playing on my lips. I had just gotten home from being at the Salvatore's house. The look on Elena's face was priceless when she realized that I had slept with Damon. That was one of the perfect ways to get vengeance against Elena since I was extremely pissed that she had staked me. I drank some more of my bourbon. My smirk grew as I was thinking about ways to make Elena pay. My smirk didn't waver as I heard someone walk into the room. The familiar presence surprising was soothing.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with family   Hanging out with family EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:32 pm

I walked in, noticing Rebekah sitting on the couch, drink some bourbon to herself. "Hello, sister," I said, licking the blood off my lips from the human that I'd recently drank dry. She was marvelous, however, she died pretty quickly. I dumped her body somewhere the cops wouldn't find the body. "Drinking by yourself, I see." I said, sitting on the leather chair in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with family   Hanging out with family EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:36 pm

I smiled as my brother walk over to me. "Well I was drinking alone since no one was home." I said drinking more bourbon. "Now that your here care to join me?" I said as I thought back to earlier events. My smirk grew wider when I remembered Elena's face from this morning. Causing me to get a look from my brother.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with family   Hanging out with family EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:20 pm

I pulled up to my mansion, barely getting the car to go into park. Really, these cars were so complex and unnecessary - but I can't exactly run around everywhere - doesn't blend well. As I slammed my cars door, trying to avoid destroying it - I heard chatter in the parlor, sounded like my darling sister and somewhat annoying half-brother. Bleh, I was thirsty, I needed something - so I made an entrance, slamming through the front doors and speeding to the kitchen. In one hand, my favorite bourbon, in the other - a glass for myself, I had assumed the others were already drinking. My only hint was the smell of alcohol plaguing the air, and it was heavily concentrated in the parlor. Propping myself against the archway of the door, I stood there shaking my bottle and sipping the bourbon I had poured for myself.

"Hmm. Is there any room for your darling brother, or do I have to be invited your drinking party?"
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with family   Hanging out with family EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:50 pm

I could tell that Kol was home. Since he's the only one that would slam his car door shut as well as the front door. After a few moments Kol leaned against the archway to the door. He was sipping a glass of bourbon while still holding the bottle in his other hand. I smirked at him. "Oh course there's room for you darling brother, besides Nik gets a little boring sometimes." I said then sipped my drink.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with family   Hanging out with family EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:44 pm

I simply smiled at the invitation from Rebekah, at least she was being reasonable - unlike that Damon Salvatore. I walked over to where she was sitting and lay across her lap, enough to where I was sitting up, but still capable of drinking. In between sips I looked up towards Rebekah and gave her a devilish smile, before I went back to drinking. I shot Klaus a smile as well, and a friendly little wave - before speaking to them both, or maybe just Rebekah specifically.

"Hello Niklaus, you are looking well. And Rebekah, I appreciate the invitation, that doorway was getting oh so lonely. And you will never guess who I fought today, but first - let me ask you something."

I said as I cleared my throat, simply allowing the suspense to build up. Man, I was an attention whore, but who cared - I was so good looking it didn't matter, and it wasn't like it was easy to ignore me. As I felt the climax was ready, I spoke again.

"Are you not going to tell me how good looking I am, Rebekah?"
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with family   Hanging out with family EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:19 pm

I watched as Kol walked over and basically laid across my lap. He was leaning up against my leans so he could drink his bourbon. I rolled my eyes. "Since when have I become your pillow, brother?" I sighed and didn't bother pushing him off of me, I knew he'd just go back into the same position that he was currently in. I shook my head at him lightly. "You know that you don't need an invitation to drink with me." I said then sipped my drink. I rolled my eyes as he mentioned something about fighting someone. "Probably one of the Salvatore's." I muttered.

Kol then said he had something to ask. He cleared his throat. He really loved the attention. What is is with him and Damon, they just came off as attention whores. I groaned and rolled my eyes as Kol asked if I wasn't going to tell him how good looking he is. "Oh Kol, you know I can't be compelled." I said chuckling a little then sipped my drink. "But if you're going to be so full of yourself, I'll let you borrow my full length mirror. Then you can tell yourself how handsome you are." I said smirking at my brother.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with family   Hanging out with family EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:27 pm

All my sisters mannerisms were always precious, regardless of if she was going for that or not. I figured I would get a few eyes rolled at me, a few laughs - just a bit of fun, seeing as we were the youngest, we sort of had to stick together. "Come now sister, you are not my pillow - but can't I show my love and affection for you? I mean come on, the youngest siblings always have to stick together, whether or not you share that philosophy with me." I patted her head gently, as I continued drinking, and smiled as she guessed dead on, about who I fought. Something about us was so... unique, almost like we thought on the same wavelengths. "Very good sister, Damon the Boy Wonder Salvatore, to be exact. He was very stubborn, so I messed him up - pretty badly. Kept making remarks, and then there were a few about you - then I smashed him into the bar, and many other things - I got my vengeance for my beautiful, little sister." I was so caught up in family - it was quite hilarious.

Damn, I figured I couldn't compel her - but I wasn't really trying to, more like fishing for a compliment. And honestly, that mirror proposition wasn't a bad one - I wasn't going to shoot it down, at least for now. "Wasn't trying to compel you, dearest sister. I was simply... fishing for a compliment, a confidence booster." I said teasingly as I looked at her, innocently. Her smirk was countered with one of my own, as I poked her nose with my index finger.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with family   Hanging out with family EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:02 am

I rolled my eyes at him. "Then what do you call laying across my lap?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "You could expression your love and affection for me other ways, like buying me things." I smirked. "Or the occasional hug. We do stick together, and get into trouble together." I said with a devilish grin on my face. My expression never faltered as he patted my head like he used to do when we were human.

Kol said that I was correct with my answer. He said that he had fought Damon, the elder Salvatore brother. Who I just happened to have slept with to get even with Elena. Plus I was lonely, which I was not going to tell anyone that little fact. I narrowed my eyes when he said that Damon had made remarks about me. "He made remarks about me, what did he say?" I wasn't happy at all now. "Maybe I'll have to torture him." I loved having a good torture session, sadly I haven't had one in a while. "You know how I love to torture people."

"I know you weren't trying to compel me. I just don't want to boost your already enormous ego." I said playfully rolling my eyes. He poked my nose with his index finger causing me to let out a playful growl. "Watch it Kol or I'll rip off your finger." I basically forgot that Nik was in the room since he was so quiet.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with family   Hanging out with family EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:58 am

It was just like when we were human.... we hadn't really been that close since then. I had forgotten really how much I loved my sister, which seemed totally weird for me - considering the fact that I simply hate everyone else, except Elijah. We share the same devilishly good looks, so why hate him? "Because I want to be as close as possible to my baby sister, that's why. And I can buy you things, we can go shopping tomorrow - if you like." He snickered as she mentioned getting into trouble, they did have quite the fun time together.

I could sense the hostility in her voice, my little sister was a rebel-rouser alright. I loved my sister though, so that didn't really matter, hell - I was one too. My mind couldn't help but replay every little thing said about her, as I destroyed his every being. "Stupid things, like sleeping with you was a mistake - so I beat him within an inch of his life. I made sure he knew that he was the mistake, nothing more. And if you torture him, I want it Rebekah - I despise that vermin." I flashed my sister a devilish smile before lightly wrapping my arm around her for a hug.

Oh come on now, Rebekah - he thought, I don't have that large of an ego. As I thought more, I did realize how large my ego was - but it wasn't for no particular reason, I mean come on! I am a god among men when it comes to my looks, Elijah, Rebekah and I both! "Oh come now sister, when we look this good - you need an ego, but it isn't for any particular reason, other than fact. And please don't rip my finger off - that's the finger I use to press pin numbers and other things, sister. You need those, for when we go shopping." I growled back playfully, as I lay there - staring over at Niklaus, who must have felt left out.

"I can lay across your lap too, brother. If you really fancy that, because you look lonely."'
Back to top Go down
Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with family   Hanging out with family EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:17 pm

I laughed for a good moment or two. I liked how we were sitting - talking as a family a again. "I don't mind brother." I said, smiling at Kol. I drank some Bourbon from my glass. "What do you think would happen if we didn't become supernaturals?" I asked the both of them seriously, just stirring up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with family   Hanging out with family EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:45 pm

"If we go shopping tomorrow Kol, I better not have to drag you away from the mirrors." It might be interesting to shop with Kol since the clothes were a lot different. "The Salvatore's are just users." I said with venom in my voice. "How ever my play to get revenge on Elena worked out perfectly, when she found out I slept with Damon. Her face was priceless." A wicked grin was played on my lips. I chuckled at him when he talked about his ego. I looked at Kol with innocent wide eyes as I batted my eyelashes. "Perhaps I shall cut something else off instead." Suddenly my wicked grin was back. "Kol if you lay on Nik's lap I'm going to take pictures." I would be nice to have pictures of us as a family and having fun.

I looked over at Nik. "Well we all probably would have have families, but we would be dead by now." I stated bluntly, we had missed out on the opportunity to have kids. Since we turned there were a lot of things we couldn't do or have.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with family   Hanging out with family EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:51 pm

It was really unusual for us to act like a family, considering the past events. Rebekah and I had just been released from our coffins, yet we were the ones that were associating with our brother the most, er - half-brother. Every comment that Rebekah made my way, I couldn't help but smile - it was innocent and playful, and probably what would happen. I ran my fingers through my hair, and snickered when she talked about making Damon a woman, so I presumed that is what she meant. But then that question by Nik, that bothered me - I didn't want to think of being a human, it bothered me.

"Well you will just have to drag a mirror with me, no? Oh I destroyed his ego tonight, dearest sister - I beat him mercilessly. But I would love to see you ruin his ability to use any woman. And I prefer your lap, you are much more comfortable, dearest sister."

I stopped for a second to ponder over what would have happened if I wasn't supernatural. The possibilities were beyond me, and I wasn't about to just give up on what I was doing - and what I had become.

"If I were not supernatural..... I would be dead, but I don't want to think about being human. It bothers me, Niklaus - it is not something that comes to my mind. Families, love, all of that is beyond me and I would prefer to be what I am now, supernatural."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with family   Hanging out with family EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:13 pm

I smiled at my younger brother, with joy. I also had laughed at Rebekah's remark on Damon. "It would be rather hilarious if you could turn him into a woman." I said.

I looked at Kol with understanding. "I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable." I said, smiling at Kol again. "I need a drink..." I said, my fangs extending. I called one my lovely donors for a quick drink. I grabbed her by the shoulders, sinking my long canines into her flesh. The blood was rather good. I drank and drank until Jenelle, my drink, fell to the floor unconcious. She wasn't dead, but pretty close to it.

I smiled at Rebekah and Kol. as I was looking at them, I noticed the reflection in the mirror of myself. my eyes were red, almost like a heart - a human heart flowing with delicant blood. I was something that couldn't be touched by regular man - a hybrid - a supernatural being.

"Since you two asked my question honestly, I'll give you my answer. I love being a supernatural." I said. "Being the thing I eat - being the weakest link on this planet. I'd be dead too ... and now that I think of it," I paused. I thought of apologizing to Rebekah and Kol for everything I've done. I still feel guilty of killing mother.

"I want to apoligize."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with family   Hanging out with family EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:45 pm

"Come on, you guys aren't ever curious about what would have happened? Especially if we had carbon copies running around." I said with sadness in my voice. I never told anyone how envious I was of humans, because they could have children. I finished off my drink and wanted to get more but there was a problem. Kol was still on my lap so I couldn't get to the bourbon. I groaned. "Kol do your little sister a favor and get me the bourbon." I asked seriously. Suddenly Nik spoke causing me to narrow my eyes at him. "Did I just hear you say that you're apologizing? What would you possible be apologizing for?" I never ever heard Nik apologize, to say the least I was more than shocked.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with family   Hanging out with family EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:33 pm

There went Klaus again, being the self-appointed god among men, which really disgusted me. But I was quickly taken over by the sadness in Rebekah's voice, it sort of stung me in a way that made me upset. I reached up and ran my hand down her face trying to comfort her, she wished she was human - I knew that, she wanted kids of her own. Mother had deprived of us so many things, and that I would never forgive her for. But at my little sister's request, I hopped up and grabbed the bottle of bourbon for her, and went and laid across her again - handing her the bottle.

"Sorry sister... I just can't see myself like that, love.. still scares me. Things that I am not used to are not my cup of tea, even if they should be. And there, you better share some with me - or I will just take it back to the other side of the room for Niklaus and myself." I said to her teasingly, as I gently tugged on the bottle. It was nice still, to sit like a family and act 'normal.' But Klaus took me by surprise, alongside Rebekah, why would he apologize to us? Klaus was a bastard, a monster - an egotistical moron, yet he was apologizing. Neither of us knew what was going on, clearly - it was just something going on in the brilliant mind of Klaus.

So now I was curious. As I positioned myself to be more comfortable in Rebekah's lap, I turned towards Klaus - shooting him a playful glare. And with a hiss, I spoke to him through my teeth. "Brother, what in the hell are you apologizing for? Name one thing you have done besides dagger us. I already forgave you for that, so what is it now?"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with family   Hanging out with family EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:35 pm

This whole situation was a bit nerve wracking, considering the fact that I hated their love for each other in that instant. If anyone should get love, it should be me - whether or not I had daggered them all in the past, I needed love. But I wouldn't say anything, I couldn't afford another family fight - so I leaned into the couch and just looked them over, smiling about the carbon copy comment about me. In a sarcastic tone, I shot back a few comments to my darling sister. "Come on now Rebekah, have you not looked around? All my hybrids are carbon copies of me, not in appearance or strength, but by soul. If an army that is linked directly to you isn't like children, then I don't know what is."

I ignored Kol as he got up to get Rebekah some bourbon. What was up with Kol? He would have usually made a comment about our sister being a slut, and we would have both had a good laugh - but tonight he seemed... softer. I wasn't going to pry into that, but I did want to think about him pummeling Damon, but that was for another time. They both were curious about my apology, and they had every right to be - I usually never went back on things I did, or had any form of regret, but I felt like I owed it to them. I hissed through my teeth, still trying to conceal my act of kindness towards them. "For killing our mother. Among other things. I shouldn't have daggered you all, we should have just killed father together - it would have been so much easier. Then we could have terrorized the world together, and maybe you could have convinced me to not break my seal of nature. Or maybe.... I wouldn't have listened, that is beyond us now though. So with no further a due, I am sorry, truly."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with family   Hanging out with family EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:07 pm

I just shook my head at Kol and rolled my eyes. Then I turned my attention to Nik. I was looking at him as I opened the bottle of bourbon and poured myself a full glass. I didn't have to look at what I was doing so I just focused on Nik. When i finished pouring the bourbon I put the cap back on and handed the bottle to Kol.

I ground my teeth together when Nik spoke about his damn hybrids. "Just because those damn things are blood bound to you doesn't make them like children. And so help me if that jackass hybrid of your hits on my or grabs my ass one more time. I'll rip his heart out and deliver it to you on a silver platter." I declared in an aggravated tone. I didn't know who the dark haired mutt thought he was but screwing with me was a bad idea. I knew Nik would be pissed since this was the first time that I mentioned the dumb hybrid.

"Nik our mother turned her back on you, I understand that. You daggered me because in the 1920's because I wanted to stay with Stefan. Why couldn't you for once left one of us be happy? At least for a little while. You never wanted to be alone but all you ever do is make sure we all stay alone." I leaned back a little and sipped my drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with family   Hanging out with family Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out with family
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bittersweet Dreams :: Residential Area :: Mikaelson Family Mansion-
Jump to: