Bittersweet Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bittersweet Dreams

The Vampire Diaries roleplaying forum. What if vampires, werewolves, hybrids and many other creatures walked amongst us? Takes place after 3x14.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Night Walker Empire Vampire RPG

What Are Brothers For?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

What Are Brothers For? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are Brothers For?   What Are Brothers For? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:09 pm

Following Stefan's gaze, Damon spotted the stake. He wasn't sure if Stefan was thinking about getting it to keep him from hurting him any more or if he was thinking about getting it to do what he had said previously, end it all. He wouldn't let him, he couldn't let him. There was an instinct in his body that he just couldn't couldn't overcome that wouldn't let him kill Stefan or let Stefan kill himself.

He walked over to the stake and picked it up, then dipped it in vervain before walking over to his brother and looking at him, really taking in how bad he was. How much more pain could he take before he cracked, and not in a good way? But Lexi had done that before, and Stefan had been okay, so he decided not to worry about it.

"I shouldn't ask you this but would you rather I did both at the same time or one and then the other?" Damon asked, hoping that Stefan would understand what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: What Are Brothers For?   What Are Brothers For? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:05 pm

My sore eyes glanced up to his face, before falling down to my lap. Biting my lip that was covered with dried-blood, I managed out, "Both." I kept my eyes on the stake, yearning to break free from the chains that were restricting me from grabbing the stake.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: What Are Brothers For?   What Are Brothers For? - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:51 am

Damon nodded in reply to Stefan. Both at the same time would hurt like hell, but he'd respect Stefan's wishes regarding that. He was bound to know his own body and limits better than Damon knew them, and if he thought that both at the same time would be better for him, then he'd do it.

Tilting Stefan's head up, he looked into his brother's eyes much like if he was about to compel someone and forced his way into his mind, hoping that he would be able to maintain the link -if one was ever formed - after he broke eye contact. He'd learned at it made any sort of mind control easier. "Don't fight me, Stefan. Just let me in." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are Brothers For?   What Are Brothers For? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are Brothers For?
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bittersweet Dreams :: Residential Area :: Salvatore Boarding House-
Jump to: